Nokia Lumia 520

Nokia Lumia 520

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2014Windows or android which is better ?windows phone 8 is better.

• tjrjb

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2014Windows or android which is better ?not sure

My phone is locked and I want to unlock it, what should I do???

• vijay vp

i want temple run 2 game how to i download this game in my mobile

• Emraan Emme

AnonD-182069, 10 Feb 2014How u know???Subway Surfers World Tour: Seoul(Coming Soon) for 512 mb ram(February 13, 2014) Seoul update will be available February 13, 2014

frndzzz download facebook beta ...its too fast then android it never lags....trust me

• chandan

ofcourse.. android (latest vesion)

• nsw

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2014Windows or android which is better ?android is best

• DEBASISH

lumia 520 set is beeter or not plz reply frndz

• luisinhoens90

pikapizy, 10 Feb 2014I'm using gionee pioneer 2 .it runs jelly bean 4.2 android, has ... moreGood luck getting updates for your unpopular Android phone.
BTW: 512MB of RAM is not good enough with Jelly Bean. Any WP8 will be faster than your phone and at least all Lumias get updates. I think your phone is overpriced considering its features aren't worth the $100. You can get low end Androids from 1st tier manufacturers or better yet, a less compromised Lumia 520.

• kousik

My dear friends, I have a question to all of you. Recently I have purchased Lumia 520. Spccification wise it is a standred smartphone with windows mobile OS. But previously I had used two three Java phones of different manufacturers. All of those phones have a file manager, an audio equalizer, cut copy paste option for all the files and for any text also, and send option for any file via Bluetooth. But in this Lumia 520, being a smartphone, hone of these basic features are available. Then my question is how Nokia clames it as a smartphone?

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2014Windows or android which is better ?All have advantage and disadvantage. For me, easy manage file (file manager), notification center, more apps, are better in Android.

srujan, 10 Feb 2014is this mobile a android one plz tell me..... No, it is Windows Phone 8.

Windows or android which is better ?

• AnonD-182069

Emraan Emme, 10 Feb 2014frndzzz subway surfers update for nokia lumia 520 for 512mb ram ... morehow do you know?

But micromax,lava,is not china

Gionee china mobile

• Emraan Emme

frndzzz subway surfers update for nokia lumia 520 for 512mb ram is coming.... on 13th february...... 3dayzzz left. ;-)

pikapizy, 10 Feb 2014I'm using gionee pioneer 2 .it runs jelly bean 4.2 android, has ... moreAgree with u smart user.....