Nokia Lumia 520

Nokia Lumia 520

• Rahul

Can nokia lumia 520 support HD videos(1280*720)???plz tell me frnd,plz plz..becz i want to buy this ph in dewali

aman, 30 Oct 2013can any one tell me does lumia 520 has hotdpot......plzzz fast reply:(Yes it has known as internet sharing

• sams

aman, 30 Oct 2013can any one tell me does lumia 520 has hotdpot......plzzz fast reply:(yes it has

mona, 30 Oct 2013I have nokia lumia 520 and i am facing issue in downloading song... moredear just sign in with another account in nokia music and u r ready to download songs few days ago i also gone through this problem so just change your nokia account

• sams

atik, 30 Oct 2013Lumia 520 ya xolo q700 which phone can i buyIf u can spot a xolo service centre near ur locality go for it. Its awsome. Otherwise go for lumia 520 but it dont have file manager, fronf cam and flash.

• aman

can any one tell me does lumia 520 has hotdpot......plzzz fast reply:(

• sononduty

nice work...
nice to handle,i love to keep always with me..

Lumia 520 ya xolo q700 which phone can i buy

• atik

rrrr, 29 Oct 2013Nokia was best and would always remain best , samsung is nothing... moreSamsung phone is very bad if you are buying 1000 under new phone you not full 1gb ram

• atik

pratik, 30 Oct 2013can bye this lumia 520Bye this is very super phone ever your exprience is very good

First you select the songs you want and just press select now playing. After doing this you go to music which in playing and add all as your play list.

Brace yourself Black berry messenger coming soon for Windows Mobile

• mona

I have nokia lumia 520 and i am facing issue in downloading songs as it is giving me an error 'activation problem' although i tried every possible way out to solve it by following the feedback given by other users who have faced the sane issue...please give me a permanent solution to it.

• pratik

can bye this lumia 520

• AnonD-201346

You must need to take phone handling training. Every thing is available in lumia 520 file manager and internet too with sim.

• Farees

Before im an anroid user ..but nw im using windows mobile ..lumia 520 itz awesome mobile ...good camera ,superb speed , nokia had a brilliant mobile at cheapest rate ... my vote - 95/100.

• dnsng

May I know if the apps available are sufficient? I'm not really into games and all, I just want basic stuff like whatsapp, fb, ig, and the usual.

i love Nokia Lumia 520

• amien

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2013Teach us how.You play any song from music+videos menu and then you go to music swipe to songs hold the song that you like and add it to now playing. Go to now playing and save it as playlist. It's a bit complicated right? But i still love my lumia ��

rrrr, 29 Oct 2013Nokia was best and would always remain best , samsung is nothing... moreexactly and besides of that the Nokia hardware and build quality is so good