Nokia Lumia 520

Nokia Lumia 520

sajith, 03 Sep 2013i am use nokia 05 years . but now i am using blackberry blackber... moreCan nokia lumia 520 do whatsapp

Question: Is it possible to install applications to Lumia 520 SD card? Not a game geek, but always lot of stuff eat the internal memory. Maybe after Amber update it is possible.

RIP to Nokia :(

Nokia's handset business bought by Microsoft for 5.44bn

marto, 03 Sep 2013i cant find the FM radio option on my phone?after update amber you can

ghg, 03 Sep 2013does tht mean nokia lumia 520 apps wont be made anymore?No

• jeet

how to use internet from
pc to phone via usb
cable...

• marto

i cant find the FM radio option on my phone?

• ghg

does tht mean nokia lumia 520 apps wont be made anymore?

AnonD-155720, 03 Sep 2013Nokia's this decision make very disappointing to their die hard ... moreits means nokia brand disappear? or change?

• PRASANNA

what are the difference between lumia520 and lumia620....then which is best to buy?

Nokia's this decision make very disappointing to their die hard fans.......

Really sad day for me, i am big fan of nokia, i didn't buy other brand phone in my life, just bought nokia mobiles

Really sad....
why nokia do this??......

• ms guy

sad day for nokia fans. Microsoft have bought Nokia. This news makes me so sad. I have been a loyal nokia fan from day one. Why did Elop do this ?!??!? I was planning to buy a lumia 520, now no way. I will use the money to buy my last symbian instead. I despise you Elop.

sorry 3046.0000.1329.2002

hi guys ,update amber now availeble in my country indonesia how about your country? firmware version is 3046.0000.1346
2002

• maximuxs

AnonD-162319, 02 Sep 2013Currently FM radio is not present in Lumia 520. after Amber upda... moreWhen can we get update to amber for Lumia 520????????

• PacificLumia

Friends in my L520 other storage ate 2Gb of my phone memory.what should I do now?

Not bad android mobile are best

• sajith

i am use nokia 05 years . but now i am using blackberry blackberry is fast. i like to buy nokia lumia 520 . please tell me i use this one year this one be slow...??? help..!!!!