Nokia Lumia 610

Nokia Lumia 610

dont i get angry birds and fruit ninja for free for windows 7 apps ??

Guys y is bluetooth not workin on lumia 610...if it is given in the specifications????plz help me.....

@me, MMS is a multimedia message so you need to activate your GPRS..

• Mouse

me, 12 Jul 2012Hi. can anyone tell me how to setup mms for this phone? only my ... morewhoever your network is should be able to help you. At my work we actually have to set a network link in the phone through internet explorer. this somehow sets the internet (ergo: MMS) settings to the correct network.

• ron

@me, MMS is a multimedia message so you need to activate your GPRS..

• monty

hey please help me i want to know about this phone that how to connect to pc or how to share images, video etc...to my pc . And i also need to know that can i send images from blue tooth to another mobile phone....i want to send pictures to other mobile via blue tooth , ???????????

Think_twice, 06 Jul 2012Nokia sucks now. What competitive all saying about? ? 1) No f... moreSD slot is not cos of Nokia it's Windows does not support it. Get your facts right

• izzy

goodiebag, 09 Jul 2012for texting you can set on a messageconfirming : settings>sw... moreI really wanna buy a nice nokia phone

• rellpascual

i'm buying this tomorrow i try to use it its perfect so fast and suitable for me as a student

• me

Hi. can anyone tell me how to setup mms for this phone? only my browser is working, i mean i can access internet but can't send or received mms. thanks. btw i'm from malaysia.

song appear on my phone and i want to take it out and delete on my history

hw to delete song on it or history

• sudheer

i was impressed with the phone features but i changed my mind because its lacking "front camera" so no video calling or skype then purchased to same price range Sony ericsson xperia mini pro.
If it could have front cam i had bought it.

• Jaypee

Very bad no slot what is this ? Nokia has mad no

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2012Can anyone please tell me if there's a way to see the message st... moreGo to msg settings and press on key for msg delivery confirmation

• juno

ayush, 10 Jul 2012i want to buy this cell. Just want sugestion i shall buy it or not.Buy this one now its faster funnier and easier

• juno

AnonD-60313, 11 Jul 2012Hi.Just a quick question. Can i upload photos and videos from my... moreYes U can upload and download your photos by using Zune software or U can save it on sky drive they give 7 GB. Free now..;-)

nagi, 11 Jul 2012it is support video callingUse tango app from marketplace

• Sanryze

I think this Lumia 610 has Corning Gorilla Glass according to specification given in Official Nokia Website..

• nagi

it is support video calling