Nokia Lumia 610

Nokia Lumia 610

sanjay t, 03 Feb 2013Uc browser is running very slow on my phone is it the same with ... moreYes uc browser is slow with every lumia
And when downloaded any file not able to opendont use uc Browser stick internet explorer

upthewoods, 03 Feb 2013That's ok but can you transfer avi video file from pc to phone?Yes u can play avi and mp4
but not able to play YouTube videos
Very low memory
Dont buy it third class peace

is Youtube preloaded or not

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2013Dose anyone know what a good music downloading app ????? market place > mp3 downloader
market place > free music cloud
market place > music db
market place > sky music (free version)

all aps working well

Hi, is L610 compatible with Viber?

• upthewoods

paulie walnuts, 29 Jan 2013Install Zune on your PC and your photos etc automatically transf... moreThat's ok but can you transfer avi video file from pc to phone?

forget this phone. if u want a budget windows phone buy lumia 620. its faster, stronger, better camera, better battery, wp8 instead of 7, and its brand new, came out this week

• gandu

nik, 02 Feb 2013whts the most beautyfull color of this phone?lund color is most beautiful

• sanjay t

Uc browser is running very slow on my phone is it the same with all...or there's some problem with my handset...pls suggest I have already upgraded to 7.8

AnonD-108232, 03 Feb 2013I have downloaded avi videos from uc browser and now I am not ab... moreis torrent file can download in lumia?

andile, 01 Feb 2013i have this fone had it for like 3 weeks now and i love it to bi... moreI have downloaded avi videos from uc browser and now I am not able to play and can't see in videos collection in Zune software
I want download it to my PC
So what I need to do it

AnonD-107526, 31 Jan 2013Nokia Lumia 610 blotooth pair the device but can not transfer o... morePlease update the vertion os 7.8

White

• nik

whts the most beautyfull color of this phone?

i have ordered a new nokia 610 but not yet received

• Alexandros

is tt possible to talk through skype?

is torrent file can download in lumia 610 and how?

First on the Bluetooth
Then go to Bluetooth share
Click on share
Click on the file U want to share

• andile

i have this fone had it for like 3 weeks now and i love it to bits abit difficult but market place works well buying apps lke crazy i have my facebook my whats app which is dope and over all amazing fone and hahahahaha the ppl that hate this fone are jst lazy...

AnonD-107987, 01 Feb 2013Hi, is see there is someone that already asked this q but i can'... moreyes