Nokia Lumia 610

Nokia Lumia 610

• vladimirrizov

Nice phone

• eswar

not so good, zume software is not good

• Prolixerius

lokesh , 02 Jan 2013owesome phone if any one have the same phone please let me know ... moreI own this phone and it is awesome :D

• psrao53

• lokesh

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2013Use Zone software....owesome phone if any one have the same phone please let me know i m ready to give u 20000 rs if any one have please let me know

• MEMO

Jimbo133, 01 Jan 2013Limia 610, no memory card slot. Just connected to USB on compu... moreYou need the Zune software to transfer photos and music. You can find it at the Microsoft website.

Jimbo133, 01 Jan 2013Limia 610, no memory card slot. Just connected to USB on compu... moreUse Zone software....

• akki

AnonD-92885, 30 Dec 2012Pls tell me how to update my phone... Its not showing any availa... moreIt very bad because its not work proper as should Be ,I trying to downloadng some application video songs it not loading

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2013With this specs and now that the price here in Greece has gone d... moreI try this phone at my friends when i brrowed her phone. i think its really nice but i dont use my fingertips when i touch. Its more better than the android devices . its realable and most newest windows phone in the world.

• Pichula

Hey you guys - does anyone know how to increase the font size on messaging ?? My eyesight not so good, so I have to ask others to read my messages as letters are way too small for me ? other than that its a good fone.

• Nischit

Tops !!!!!!! Best smartphone for the price . User experience much better than android decvices for the same price. Build is superb and i think 8GB storage for this price is sufficient. Not to worry, Bluetooth issue would be sorted out with windows 7.8 upgrade.

With this specs and now that the price here in Greece has gone down to about 150 euros I think it's a really good deal but I expect more support from Microsoft and Nokia now with the new update coming. If they want to produce low-end devices they should make the minimum system requirements for most of the apps that low that these phones can run them.

• usman

I agree with others comments, its rubbish piece, cannot import any pictures through Bluetooth, cannot play video(which play just for few seconds as normal, after that it will play in slow motion). When we end the call it will take few seconds.
Nokia should stop huge advertisement as making fool to the customer.
Usman. mohamedusman42@gmail.com

• Jimbo133

Limia 610, no memory card slot. Just connected to USB on computer and computer does not recognise it, so at the moment cannot transfer photos! Am I getting it wrong or is it rubbish.

• tej

khushika, 31 Dec 2012vry pooor realy not seen ds typ of useless ph. no bluetuth fcili... moreu cn upgrade to 7.8 n a2dp iz der

• yogesh

the fonts of the messages are very small. how can we make these bigger

yogesh sharma

tarek, 28 Dec 2012is the windows phone more powerful than android. Nd which is bet... moreLumia 610 is much better than galaxy y

This phone is terrible indeed. I cannot see why a modern phone should not have memory card slot. Very poor

• ryan

verry good with an amazing 10/10 stars

• khushika

vry pooor realy not seen ds typ of useless ph. no bluetuth fcility 2 othr no memry card.... i thnk nokia shud stop makin ds typ of useless thimg... rubbish