Nokia Lumia 625

Nokia Lumia 625

• ggg

nithin, 18 Mar 2014Their is option to mute the gameDo u know how to play songs from the playlist after mute the game music? Is their an option to minimize songs and do another work like playing games in the phone??

• hash

Its a very good phone.. I dont have any problem using it.. Honestly its good.. U just need to learn how to use it...

• nithin

AnonD-241243, 16 Mar 2014how did you play games while you listening to music? lol!Their is option to mute the game

AnonD-245052, 17 Mar 2014Its 'the worst' phone ever... performance wise, hardware hangups... moreDo you wanna exchange your Lumia with my Micromax Canvas Fun ?
I think it's good deal for you to get rid of Lumia
What you say ?

• Paul

I chose to buy this NOKIA LUMIA 625 Phone with high expectation as i had great respect on NOKIA product since 20 years as my first 5 mobiles were NOKIA and dint get any issues.But this time this model was very faulty and flop and worst service ever.
My First LUMIA 625 had an issue with Right ear phone was not working after the purchase of 10 days and had the replacement after many reachouts to the NOKIA care,then they swapped that faulty device with New device,when i reached to Service center, i found that there was no power button,it was missing due to mis handling of the unit, then the service people immediately replaced the Power flexy cable and gave it to me.After 10 days of usage it started giving the issue that Hanging issue,it hangs alot at the middle of usage for any applications and camera hangs,could not open the folders when we try to open,it shows loading and resuming but goes to the same main menu and unable to switch off the device as it's been still showing 'goodbye' message for a long time.If we forcibly press the power button for 1 min continuosly then it switches off.I do not know that if i run after the service center within purchase of 2 months these many times, not sure howmany times i need to go to service center within one year of warranty.It's purely a faulty product.

• vishal

AnonD-245052, 17 Mar 2014Its 'the worst' phone ever... performance wise, hardware hangups... moreDo wanna exchange your Lumia with my Micromax canvas fun ?
I think it's best offer for you to get rid of Nokia

• Mani

Hilz, 17 Mar 2014I hate this mobile and I've only had it for a few hours. Does an... moreyou can long press the lock key at the right side of the phone after inserting the sim and placing the back panel again on phone...

lumia 625, smooth & not lag... better than android phone... battery life not quick drain... :D

• Jeet1989

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2014Very bad phone... I bought this phone ABT 1,month n its is hange... moreReally?

sharook, 14 Mar 2014I decided to bye this phone (lumia 625) is this phone is good or bad?Very bad phone... I bought this phone ABT 1,month n its is hanged n its display has gone. Worst phone :(

• Hilz

I hate this mobile and I've only had it for a few hours. Does anyone know how to get the Nokia Lumia 625 to turn on after removing the back case to insert the sim?

AnonD-244859, 17 Mar 2014Windows phones are the worst evermade phones. They are not reall... moreIts 'the worst' phone ever... performance wise, hardware hangups, software issues, features wise, user-friendly wise, and care center wise - just not worth the money or effort...
Do Not Buy - Nokia + Windows is a complete Turn-Off!

• safinaz

I m having one prob in this phone whn i take pic it comes double version whn i delete one pic the other version also get deleted..
plz help me in this prob...

• AnonD-208023

I have been using the device more than 4 months... The performance is exceptional its best in touch input, camera at its sensor level, applications performance for normal official use... durability all well done and good phone... designed well with very slim and compactness!!

sharook, 14 Mar 2014I decided to bye this phone (lumia 625) is this phone is good or bad?lumia 625 is good option

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2014Worst phone ever !! Its been hardly a month and this phone hangs... morei am using this phone for the past 2 months. no lag or restart issue. Battery last for 3 days on average use. heavy usage 2 days. previously i was using xperia neo v. that mobile was having heating issue and battery problem

Excuse me, i am using this phone for the past 1 month. its good mobile. its better than android. best-secret- folder app will help you

Jbj, 05 Mar 2014Are you certain about that???? I don't think so!maybe you just d... moreWindows phones are the worst evermade phones. They are not really phones, they are only audio and video players connected to an internet account who can be access only using internet connections. There is no privacy on this kind of devices.

This let's say "phone" is not realy a phone, but an internet phone. All the Microsoft softare are not installed in the phone memory, they are accessed via internet from your Outlook.com account. If you made the mistake to create a new Outlook.com account, all your data from the phone will be automatically downloaded without your consent to your Outlook.com account (contacts, notes and so on).
All the WP8 features (Office 365)are accessible only on-line from Microsoft, there is nothig local so you can use it without using internet.
The Nokia Suite can't be used to sync this device with your laptop, all the informations are accesible only after importing them to your on-line account. So, if there are important informations on agenda, they are extracted and downloaded automatically on your account, even if you don't want to.
This phone is a stain on Nokia brand.

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2014Worst phone ever !! Its been hardly a month and this phone hangs... morehow did you play games while you listening to music?
lol!