Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM

Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM

• rupom

I can't sign in my store..how i can lpease anybody help me

i can not download whatsapp media using cellular data

• Gale

I need LCD touch pad for Nokia Lumia 630 LCD touch pad my phone screen is shattered Dual Sim

• Faizan Shah

AnonD-654457, 21 Mar 2017I have Windows Mobile Phone Lumia 630 dual SIM (RM 978), I am fa... moreIf u have any problem with driver,. Just connect to a network and connected the phone. U will get driver. and probably it is something with windows update and check for the auto updates.

I have Windows Mobile Phone Lumia 630 dual SIM (RM 978), I am facing problem with driver as I am not able to transfer the files from mobile to PC which Windows 10 OS.
Please help me to resolve this....

• Jess H

Bought this phone and within 3 months it had melted, I was told by the company I bought it from I would have to deal with Microsoft and they eventually told me I would have to contact B2X in India to get the matter resolved. B2X wanted me to pay £35 courier charge to return the phone, but eventually agreed to email me a prepaid label. This whole experience has been a nightmare and had left me without a phone for 3 months, until I bought an iphone. I would not buy a Microsoft windows phone ever again as It has now been 5 months since my phone melted and I am still messaging B2X in India to find out what's happening with my returned phone, its diabolical!

• Sravan

I have been using this GEM for more than two years since 2014 Nov, till today no hang no problem. Fallen on ground more than 15 times, ofcourse with flip cover on it. This GEM rocks like anything.
Nokia, if you wanted to make please make such robust phones, and VFM. 3 Cheers to Nokia for making this. I feel to upgrade but stop upgrading by looking at the seamless performance of this phone. I feel upgrade to Windows phone only again. 3 Cheers to Microsoft.

• Mufticar

Just got this phone last week and it is pretty good to use and like the other people said it is truly shock proof phone, wi-fi is good and the RAM also even ut is only 512mbs but its good, camera not so good need a flash to take a good pics and also lack of second camera, touch screen very responsive ... So all in all this nokia lumia 630 is a good phone but the price here in philippines not GOOD 😊.....

AnonD-405312, 25 Mar 2016Using it since last two years. Not getting the zeal to change th... moreExactly!!!!.....The same feeling here.....Mine is on a cracked Screen and still runs like butter....I am planning to get it repaired....Such a lovely Phone!!!!!

• deependra

i m using lumia 630 ds since may 2014. its awasome..many times,it has fallen bt i never fell anyf an fallen but i never fell any problem...it is best phone in every segment..nokia is really best brand in market..i am waiting for new launche nokia phone.

• vichhai

Used 630 for 2 years, drop from pocket 30 time, drop from my car and tractor 10times, my child throw away 10 times, now it's broken a side, but the phone still work smooth touch better than iphone. The sound good. Bettery get 100% in 1:30 h only. And use for 2 days. The camra not good. No second camera
WiFi better than others. I'm waiting for new Nokia smart phone for 2017.

• andy

it is the best phone better than apple touch screen is ausum

SHANTHI PADMANABHAN, 15 Sep 2016second call waiting or indicating facility is available in this ... morein this device available bro goto ---->settings------>network+--->set option

I am using limia 630 single sim no many problem only wheating issue.

daboo, 03 Jul 2016NOKIA 630 : how the automatic call recording setting is donIt is not an inbuilt feature. You need to download software and then run in background with automatic recording option.

• SHANTHI PADMANABHAN

second call waiting or indicating facility is available in this model or not. if yes what is the procedure to setup.

• S pal

Both sim card not working. Phone hangs. What to do ? Please help.

• katharos

Anand, 08 Aug 2016Can someone advice how to connect Nokia Lumia 630 to PC(Mac) to ... moreyou must have onedrive account to have contacts in your comp

• vikas

awesome

• Anand

Can someone advice how to connect Nokia Lumia 630 to PC(Mac) to download contacts