Nokia Lumia 810

Nokia Lumia 810

• Joey

For this hp got stopwatch running ?

• Joey

For this hp got stopwatch running ?

This phone is still super powerful and relevant. It can run every current app just as well as the icon and the 1520. It would be perfect and the greatest value out there if not for one major manufacturing defect: The charging port fails on every unit within a short period of time. I am on my 4th new unit and everyone else I know with the same phone has had theirs go as well. I now have the Qi back, which slips around like crazy, and obviates the need to keep replacing batteries from a separate charger. It also becomes impossible to interface the unit with a PC. This appears to be an intentional flaw instituted by Nokia in order to limit the lifespan of this phone, forcing owners to replace or upgrade. However, the phone is superior in every other respect.

Thank you for sharing this Nice Upcoming smartphone on your site.

• Ay Da Rsk

Hello admin,pls i can download on my LUMIA 810 again any time i wanted to download it give me something like this(error code;80048264) and beside i can't remember my Microsoft password account again,i will be glad if admin can treat me well.
Thanks.

Upgrade this bad boy to Windows 10 for Phone and it's still running smooth. A little bit slower than 8.1 but heck it's doing fine for 3 years old phone

I just received the phone from ebay. The first thing I did was update the phone to 8.1 with the developer preview. It took a couple of hours during the night to up date it threw the phone itself. After it finish updating the only one thing does not work with the update so far. I can not use mic headphones during a call or voice search. It is not a big deal for me because I rarely use my phone to make calls. I just have to switch to non mic headphones on the phone. It is just like what I do with my Nokia N95 backup. Other than that the update is a big improvement from windows phone 8. Also this phone is better that the new handset because of 1GB of ram on it compared to the 512MB on the new phones. This means I have access to all the apps in the windows phone store.

• Carls

Hi, I would like to ask whether the Nokia Lumia 810 Czech language.

• David

How can i get nokia lumia 810 in Tanzania plz anyone know!

• Vipin Sharma

yaaa...its amazing guyz...
lumia's best one...

Rogerb, 09 Jan 2014can be used anywhere around the globe and with any network ... morewhat i say now to use

• YeuEmMaiMai

Get WP developer preview and upgrade to WP 8.1 and get several improvements like

Apps on SD card (you can even move the ones on the internal memory)
Rotation lock
extra row of icons
quiet time (definable time frame for no calls)
updated browser
updated keyboard
enhanced dialer
Halo chick for phone assistant
action center
VPN access capable
Work account area
pix sorted by date time

plus many more

• imran Khan

Its a xclnt phone, good in service, affordable to carry and awasome in use.

• Shugumar

My favourite mobile... my lovable phone....

• big b

Addicted, 07 Jun 2013Hi. I live in India. Planning to buy this phone. I searched... moreiam using it and it is really cooooooooooool
but it is not available in india it seems
i bought frm dubai festival

• Rao

feels like iPhone good in hand awesome worth for money

• Rogerb

Niki, 26 Dec 2013Unlocked means. Please any one tell me. Because i like this... morecan be used anywhere around the globe and with any network operating service

• dude

Niki, 26 Dec 2013Unlocked means. Please any one tell me. Because i like this... moreyou can use it in all GSM compannies and worldwide, deppends of the bands on the phone.

• Niki

Niki, 25 Dec 2013Unlocked means.Unlocked means. Please any one tell me. Because i like this phone.

• Niki