Nokia Lumia 830

Nokia Lumia 830

• Kris

Why can't you have or make a navigation bar for those of your phones that is having difficulties with the three lower keys??

• @5

my lumia 830 windw button is not working

• Aadrian

WilSmith, 19 Sep 2019This phone is not 16 by 9 display its a 19 by 9, i bought one ba... moreIt is 16:9.

• WilSmith

This phone is not 16 by 9 display its a 19 by 9, i bought one based on the info here and was disappointed to get a 19 by 9 screen. Good job to this sight...NOT.

Jacin, 09 Jan 2019Anyone else having problems to getting updated Microsoft Whether... moreMe too.

Nice phone. Has an issue with randomly unresponsive capacitive navigation buttons. Makes the phone difficult to use. Otherwise, great camera and excellent user interface.

To those even thinking buying any phone with WP or W10m as primary phone... don't do it. The first one is dead and the other is soon to be dead in december of this year, MS will end official support to W10m so in a nutshell, all Windows Phone and W10m devices are dead OS. Buy an Android phone or iPhone.

• Jacin

Anyone else having problems to getting updated Microsoft Whether App from Windows Store...???
If yes dan is there any solutions to fix that...
It showing to get new updated but there is no update on store for that...

• oscar

i think windows phone with 1 gb ram still best smartphone,if you can upgrade windows 10 or already windows 10 your lumia phone work very vell.people complain about the application,ther is whats app,ther is viber,ther is skype,ther is explorer edge,also you can get many games.

• Drago

I had 4 lumines, 530, 625 I was not happy with it, 635 and now I'm happy with 830 I'm happy, but sometimes I miss the application

I always regret that I bought this dumb phone. I never enjoined it.

• Link

It must be so lame to have this phone, feel sorry for those people. WP never works well.

• user101

this phone is awesome....like it so much

• Drago

Anonymous, 24 Jul 2018i hear other people say, that it is more stable on windows 8.1 t... moreI am with such a phone I am pleased with Windows 10 am good going but like all Windows phones have bugs from the emergence of applications and with fewer applications I had 8.1

• Michael

I finding difficulties in connecting to the wifi.

Anonymous, 24 Jul 2018i hear other people say, that it is more stable on windows 8.1 t... moreThis Lumia (and also other x30 and x40 Windows Phone devices) runs on Windows Phone 8.1 out of the box, so at least I do understand their reasoning.

YUKI93, 08 Jul 2018This particular phone is my first ever Windows Phone device afte... morei hear other people say, that it is more stable on windows 8.1 than 10.......that even the higher end lumia 950 is not encouraging though it's packing a 3gb ram, windows 10 on board and 32 gb internal storage

This particular phone is my first ever Windows Phone device after I had left Android some two years ago. Now running on the very latest build of Windows 10 Mobile v1709 at the time of this comment posting, this is now my daily driver. I have all the essential apps that I needed most and the camera is just superb as well as frequent update and security patches, so I don't see any reason on jumping ship for now.

junior, 27 May 2018well, i want a daily drive fone,....browsing is part of it, i sh... moreI seems not to have any problem with Edge after I had installed Windows 10 Mobile on my Lumia 830. Text and call should never be a problem whatsoever. WhatsApp and Telegram are still fully supported and up-to-date.

• lol

i cant install whatsapp on the phone even from the app store