Nokia Lumia 900 AT&T

Nokia Lumia 900 AT&T

• LUCK PEE

i can load whats app or neither facebook

• hitpapa

cant access whatsap in my region

• Camp 05

I am not happy with fact that My phone is not supporting Whatsapp since December 31,we Customer are not familiar with IT Issue we need you Nokia Lumia to find solution for this Problem

• Karan

when every i want to download any app it will ask for live ID or it say error in network. dam fish??

Hopeless phone,we never purchase any windows phone & not adwise to purchase it,sorry.

• nbenjilo

humnat humnat, 10 Sep 2016Please I cannot download any applications on mi lumia 900.It al... moreI can't download with my phone,they will always say there is problem with my live I'd

Please, do not buy this phone in any form! Do not buy it used, do not buy it refurbished, do not buy it anyhow! The operating system is tied to the hardware and there is no way to update it!
You cannot download anything anymore, not even app updates. You will not be able to download any apps. Microsoft ended the support for this phone. Marketplace (the MS app store) will give you an error code. This phone is essentially nothing more than a paperweight now.

zer, 01 Apr 2016Bluetooth is everything in a mobile phone or a app that can shar... morepeople are losing faith in lumia phones cos it cant stand test of time from when it is manufactured.e.g lumia 900 has issues and other lumia brands.solution is systematic updating facility or tools that can stand test of time.good example is andriod phones

• juice

rooney, 07 Oct 2016Is it really good for thrash?it can't download and install whats... moreI can't use whatsApp on my phone

i have problem of downloading apps, Live ID problem try again
then my earpiece and mouthpiece damage I need your help

• Turbo

I have problem of downloading apps on my phone, always live ID problem try again.
Then my earpiece and mouthpiece damage, how can I fix the problem. please

• rooney

AnonD-584800, 14 Sep 2016am unable to download apps l keep getting no live id replies. pl... moreIs it really good for thrash?it can't download and install whatsapp on it.

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2015Blutooth not pairing with other devices.A phone with no card slot, fixed memory and Bluetooth is not for sharing, called an android, is a waste product of experimentation, absolutely.Registration with this phone is like a queue at the gate of hell, really.

• Pathan

Please I cannot download any applications on mi lumia 900.It always there is a problem with my live ID. Recently,I was asked to update my whatsapp app but the same ID live issue. I have never been able to make whatsapp call,there is no whatsapp call option.I have not been able to download Facebook. in shot,most apps are unable to download.
so what should I do should I do?

• pan

capt, 01 Jun 2015cant bundle internet dataPls I can't bundle with my Linus 900, help me

am unable to download apps l keep getting no live id replies. please what is the problem and solution.

• humnat humnat

mmmm, 29 Jul 2016Got the phone yesterday. But I can't download app it says "There... morePlease I cannot download any applications on mi lumia 900.It always there is a problem with my live id so what should I do should ow?

• ndubest

Anirudh , 25 Jul 2016My Nokia lumia 900 is showing me a lot of problems: No Bluetoot... moreI can't download any application on my window.

• Delight

mmmm, 29 Jul 2016Got the phone yesterday. But I can't download app it says "There... moreYeah me too ooh always windows id is not available

• mmmm

Got the phone yesterday. But I can't download app it says "There is a problem with your live ID. Try again" what to do?? Anyone please