Nokia Lumia 920

Nokia Lumia 920

paco2x, 14 Jun 2020You can't use or install apps on the Lumia 920, there is no... moreSkype is discontinued on WP 8.1 and lower so it won't open anymore to sign in. Many apps are not supported anymore and can't be installed either. My Lumia 1020 has the same. You also won't get any app updates anymore and when you delete an app, chances are that you won't be able to download and install it again.

George Atta Sarpong , 26 May 2020Please friends, I cannot enter the App Store because the ph... morePleace your update lumia to win 10 via otcupdater, because wp 8.1 the end

George Atta Sarpong , 26 May 2020Please friends, I cannot enter the App Store because the ph... moreYou can't use or install apps on the Lumia 920, there is no support at all. It's a feature phone with a touch screen.

• George Atta Sarpong

Please friends, I cannot enter the App Store because the phone’s reception is poor. And because of that, I cannot download any social media app. Even Skype and and facebook are installed but cannot open. Please help me solve this problem. Thank you

Using a 920 on ATT in 2020. Best phone ever. Been in a Trident case since 2013, so the phone is still like new. The picture quality is excellent. Shame the Windows Phone OS didn't take off. It's so much cleaner and easier to navigate than "I" and "A" operating systems. If you are having heating issues it's likely because the phone is having issues finding an LTE signal. To disable LTE and go to 4G/3G - do the following: Dial ##3282# Hit "Accept" This puts you into Field Test Mode. Then hit the three "..." in the lower right corner. A small settings text will appear. Tap "Settings". Under "Network Type", you can select Auto/4G/3G. Then back out of the menu with the left arrow.

Try 3G/4G if you are having battery life or heating issues. Automatic has always given me problems, but selecting 3G or 4G fixes the issue. If you reboot the phone, this setting will revert to Automatic.

I love this phone for many years !! I miss so much Windows phone

How do one open d casing to see d sim space and battery?

I only found out that this is the first ever smartphone to feature OIS on a smartphone camera. This goes to show that Nokia was really taking care of their mobile photography innovation very seriously indeed.

sturdiest phone ever. bought it in july 2013. accidentally dropped it a lot of times that the corners are cracked, but still works. would have continued using it if not for whatsapp no longer being supported on the phone

Most robust daily driver I ever bought.

The old windows phone store is now closed, so you can't install apps anymore.

Best phone ever design-wise, IMO. Nothing tops it.

• Collins.m

justorlag, 13 Dec 2018If your Lumia 920 is running window 8.1 you can still use W... moreMy Lumia 920 it is getting hot every time am using it

Indeed, at least a great one! Incidentally found my old one the other day, started using it and instantly liked it (again :-) ).

One of the best phones ever.

• BeeMovieLover

Ahh yellow and black, the best of the colours and perfect for listening to Jazz

Goodbye My Nokia Lumia 920 it's been a long journey since 2013 now it's time for android i just got my Pocophone F1 and it's the best

• AnonD-819322

paco2x, 26 Feb 2019This phone only supports WP8.1 which is dead and you won't ... moreMany apps are available...

I'm still loving it 6 years later
we ARE working on Windows 10 on Nokia Lumia 920

Phone update since 2013 ==> 2017 ...
1 ) Microsoft Windows Phone 8
2 ) Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1
3 ) Lumia Black
4 ) Lumia Cyan
5 ) Lumia Denim
6 ) Microsoft Windows Phone 10 ( the Insider Program )

Windows 10 Mobile (OS Version : 10.0.13281.0 )

time to say goodbye Lumia 920

i buying a new phone Xiaomi Pocophone F1 (June 2019)
Master of Speed

Tehseem, 11 Feb 2019Hey dear i am planning to purchse new lumia 920 in 2019 i l... moreYes whatsapp is still supported