Nokia Lumia 928

Nokia Lumia 928

• Maghaz khan

Yea I got this new phone wich is white color it is soo good which has 8mp and 5mp cameras it's ram is good 1gb ram which run every game but its windows you should know that windows phone store is not good because there is no such games like you want.Anyway it's good its perfect it's body is hard it can survive if it slips from your hands

• praveen

hi, i dn't know how to make confrence call...plz tell me

Yes I got it GEB And it also working fine 2g/3g but u have to setup the internet setting manually i dont think abt MMS and make sure to buy an unlocked phone

• vishal

vijay, 16 Jun 2015just now i got my new refurbished windows phone 928 simply awsome got it from ebay geb ? or imported it yourself from US ? also is 3g/2g working fine ?

• vijay

just now i got my new refurbished windows phone 928 simply awsome

Sul, 09 Jun 2015Hai I want to by a gud fone.but im confused wether 2 by lumia 92... moreOne is windows phone and one is Android. So whatever u like more u should get.

• Sul

Hai I want to by a gud fone.but im confused wether 2 by lumia 928 or htc butterfly deluxe.pleS someone help me which is gud? Lumia 928 o htc butterfly

it is not so good as expected
battery does nt last longer and my screen got broken by falling from a small chair

• Odih D.

The pictures on Lumia 928 look greenish, especially when taken early in the morning. I love the screen quality, but not the early morning pictures. The pictures will look dark and green, but will get clearer as time goes on

• Kavin

Lukenzy, 09 Jan 2015please friends how can i get screen and backcase white colourGo to eBay and flipkart they have stocks on Lumia 928

Is it upgrade-able to windows ten.

• Hazel

A great mobile but I didn't found any good extra accessories for it like pouch, book cover and etc. Can any body tell me how to get it.

I got problem while sharing Internet option. When ever I click to share Internet then it troubleshoots and then after a long time ends without any error message, leaving the Internet connection off.
Cellular data is on all the time in this procedue.

ben, 14 Mar 2015Usually verizon locks their phones, but this particular one is a... moreAll Verizon high end phone is unlocked for GSM use. I tried iPhone 5c,5S,6,5, Galaxy s4,5, Lg g2,g3, Htc m8. Older editions are unlocked too but it may not have required frequencies to work with other carrier.

• ben

Anonymous, 07 Dec 2014is nokia lumia 928 world wide unlocked even if it is verizon? I... moreUsually verizon locks their phones, but this particular one is an exception. I used this one in the US, on Verizons 4G network, and moved down to Mexico, and it works with the GSM network down here. So rare for a verizon phone to have that flexibility! You do have to download the nokia access point app to configure the phone to use the other network tho

• viky

hi how can i get lcd for my nokia lukia 928

• sammysolo

had over a year, great phone for the price constant upgrade upgrades. move over siri, cortantana is here live and kicking. camere great/video playback beautiful. too many features to mention. super fast. all phones are not perfect, for the price I say again you can't go wrong. Thanks nokia, I now want the nokia 1520

• DSPL

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2014FROM Microsoft store website : LTE network bands: 4, 13; LTE ... moreThanks for the info in a nutshell I gain LTE 1800mhz

• Lukenzy

please friends how can i get screen and backcase white colour

• rajib karmakar

Hello guys a very happy n prosperous new year to you n ur family.
Guys yesterday (31st dec) I got a new uupdatfor my lumia 928 and that is windows 8.1..oops just waited for it for a long time .now realy its got cool features like cortana n etc. Check out urs guys.. Great day.. 😊