Nokia N70

Nokia N70

• powers

analou, 06 Jan 2010hi guys can you help me about my phone n70 .when i take picture ... morejust replace ur original gallery with nokia album 3.2. u can view ur videos and pictures immediatly without waiting for a long time.

analou, 06 Jan 2010hi guys can you help me about my phone n70 .when i take picture ... moreI had the same problem while taking pictures, it may appear as a broken picture on the gallary of the phone but when you transfer the picture to a computer it'll work just fine

• analou

hi guys can you help me about my phone n70 .when i take picture in my n70 phone i will view the picture taken my phone in gallery when i view them, its should be broken files? why its that happen ? pls any body to help my phone. thanks

• manoj

Ali, 04 Jan 2010I have lost my N70 today, i am using this set since more than 2 ... moretell me or call me 9955457447 what price u want to lost to purchase n70 second hand in new condition...

• gur

A cool phone. Is there any software of firmware that can make this phone operate in a Wlan? or the hardware will not permit......

• Emmyfather

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2010how can i make my images be set as a theme?The best phone from nokia, symbian mobile. I used n72 thinking the medel is better than n70.

• ABC

• Ali

I have lost my N70 today, i am using this set since more than 2 Years, i backed Up all the data on my PC now i want to buy N70 in good condition if any one have kindly contact me on 03214499225(Ali).

how can i make my images be set as a theme?

• kurikong

hi what phone did the new james bond movie used?i saw he used it when he take a picture in other side of the opera house,.i just forgot the handset unit and the manufacturer,pls help me,tnx!

• Shambhu singh sisodi

My nokia n70 camera changes its colour into violet after 20 -25 second and the video recorded or photo clicked come into violet after that time help me

How can I connect my n70 as a modem for my PC via bluetooth connection? I can use it via the supplied cable but I can't get it work thru bluetooth. Thanks

• skynet

Lucky, 23 Dec 2009Please help me deactivate my N70 from offline mode to general. ... morego to menu >tools >profile >general...activate

• Hemant

please tell me how i can do internet browsing on my n70 except GPRS.Inclunding edge.

• 5740

is very good user now

• powers

Clark, 30 Dec 2009how i can make video call on my mobile.when i try to make video ... moreit depends on ur net provider or maybe ur n0t in the 3g area. if u want a video call. u and the other shud b n the 3g area. u shud see a 3g icon bellow signal strenght. or ur settings might not correct at settings/network/network mode. Change to dual mode. Or u dont have a proper gprs settings.

• powers

Tyson, 31 Dec 2009what is the code to reset lock code and security code?if you fogot ur security code. download the - THC NOKIA UNLOCKD.MDL. i think i downloaded it from www.dotsis.com. 2.or there s so called unlockme application just install and run. u wil c ur security/master code. or f ur phone cant boot to menu so i suggest the 1st option is the solution.

• 7h0ursdrained

hi . d0es anybody used a BL-6C battery on ur n70me? My batt runs quick. I often uses internet 4hours,txting. But it runs quick. Probably 7hours. But if in standby with full charge it ge empty at 8h. mine s bl-5c original. f any1 used the bl-61 tell me. . .

• unknown

to format ur phone
first u switch off ur mobile thn press * 3 and call attand button (green button)yeh teeno buttons ake sath press karo or apne mobile ko switch on karo then after switching on ur mobile then remove ur fingure from these button....due to this ur mobile vill b format...

• Tyson

what is the code to reset lock code and security code?