Nokia N70

Nokia N70

• Prince

Iam using n70m,it is a very good phone. Its music experience is very nice. But we cannot rename the songs and to play mp4. Now i have a problem with that,i can't connect to web.if anybody knows the solution pls help me..

i bought this phone unfortunately its only second hand but i would definitely say that this phone actually suits my needs,but the only thing that this phone sucks:its battery life--, this category makes me pissed off every single day coz my mother always screaming on me because i always charging my phone every single day...but none the less this is a great phone ive got opera mini 4.2 and i love it!...it should be improve to make me/us happy all N70 users!cheers!!!

sandy xy, 29 Jul 2009hi nokian people, i nid a help, my nokia N70ME is almost 2 yrs n... moreGo & flash the phone on computer.

• cyaxares

gowri, 21 Jul 2009hi frinds... i am an new nokia n70 user... this is my first nser... moreHi gowri.If you're looking for tips & trick for your phone,you can visit the web gsmjava.net.Hope you like it.

• cyaxares

sandy xy, 29 Jul 2009hi nokian people, i nid a help, my nokia N70ME is almost 2 yrs n... moreTo format your n70,you can follow the instruction post by polisher on page 5.If its not there,try page 6.Check it out.One more thing,i highly suggest that you should install antivirus to your phone from now on.Better safe than sorry.

• cyaxares

Md, 17 Jul 2009Hi thr can anyone tell me does n70 have a flash player? If not c... moreYes.Your n70 can use flash player.But you must download it first.Flash player version 2.1 is compatible with n70.

• sandy xy

hi nokian people, i nid a help, my nokia N70ME is almost 2 yrs now, it was still great but sensitive,
I had a recent problem, it caught a virus, I thnk tru bluetooth, can anyone tell me how to reformat the phone, please I really need an answer. thanks in advance.

• Krishna murthy.

i cannot access songs sent from my pc..which are interpreted in real player...
can any 1 help me out..soo that i can play that realplayer songs in my N70 (nokia) mobile....

• sexyterri

hello everyone just want to know is this quadband or triband? pls i need a reply cause im planing to bring this phone abroad. thank you

• M

Teddy, 16 Jul 2009I recently bought a nokia N70, the keypads gets stuck when you t... moreYou need to charge it daily if you always use the radio, and if the bluetooth is always turned on.

• gowri

hi frinds... i am an new nokia n70 user... this is my first nseries experience... is there any tricks on it

• Sachin

Joel D., 17 Jul 2009Nokia N70 is the Top Selling Mobile Phone in the Market. Addi... moreHello Sir/Madam,

A new application MSM has been launched in the market ie Maverick Secure Mobile Application which will help you to TRACK ur phone remotely and get each & every activity about the THIEF without knowing him…
Features:
.Protect your data :
.Track Device :
.Retrieve Phonebook :
.Spy Call :
.Raise an alarm and disable the phone :
.Data Back up :

It not only works when STOLEN but also can be used as PARENTAL CONTROL and many more…

To check your HANDSET'S Compatibility & to get Maverick Secure Mobile Application Online,Please click on the following link.

Incase of any query please feel free to ask..

ThankingYou..

can someone please teoll me where to get a housing un brookyn for this phone

• jamaica

where in brooklyn can i get a housing and a memory card for my nokia n 70

• Joel D.

Nokia N70 is the Top Selling Mobile Phone in the Market.

Additional Features Softwares and Games you can Visit:

chastesager.blogspot.com

• Md

Hi thr can anyone tell me does n70 have a flash player? If not can we get a flash player downloaded frm web?plz rpl

• Rg

Good phone and looks good with the silvercase. dont play games with java in this phone. use only symban or.sis apps cuz the is optimize to run symbian app. try mobilecastle.com or ipmart-furom.com. mine im using n70me 2gb d rs mmc.

• mark mabulay from pi

ricky, 09 Jul 2009ive put a sucurity code on my n70 and carnt remember it . is the... moreturn off your phone and just press *, number 3, green button for call and power button and press it at the same time in long press.

mac, 13 Jul 2009well about N70 its good.guys i had the silver one. can i Use 2gb... moreturn off your phone and just press *, number 3, green button for call and power button and press it at the same time in long press.