Nokia N70

• delzky

Chandru,
N70 uses RS DV MMCC not SD nor Micro SD

• cruz

Did Any one know how is the N70 black (Music Edition)? Good? or also same with the other N7o Always hang?

• Rachma

I ve got gift from brother Nokia N70, unfortunatelly since i open the box the mobile can't be operate... whats going on .... you know the IC tavo inside mobile is empty... becarefull man

The worst Nokia foneI ever used.I bought it on Friday morning and sold it the next day!! What a waste of money! Takes up to 2 mins to open up contacts!Very slow na really pathetic fone!

need good suggestion re my n70. My phone got virus during downloading from my PC.
,,keypad and other function just hang up.
thanks

hi guys,

i just bought N70 last week end, pls tell me that is this phone to be switched off at night time while i am not in use or, i should keep it on to make it working well & problem free.

thanks.

Here is your suggestion

remove all parts of your phone,put in water,wash it.you will get good battery life.break camera then there will be no camera problem.break your battery and charger ,there will be no battery backup problem.sell your phone then there will be no problem in your life.

does anyone know if it is possibale or some way that i can use two sim cards on my n 70 simultaniously

Does anyone know why if i have the n70 and put a contract sim in it i can't send or receive multimedia messages?

• Imran

I just bought the N70 phone it has cool features. The MP4 video has good quqlity when played in pc but the audio has problem and has lotof noise. Is this a fault or what? Anyone there who could Guide...thanks

this phone always hang and the battery is weak

• Imran

Hello all, This is a wonderful phone I previously had i-mate jam but the picture quality flash and full size mp4 video convinced me to buy n70.......but there is a problem in audio of mp4 when played in pc. thes sound comes with jerks. Anyone can suggest how to solve this problem.....? I shall be thankful.

• Atif M. Malik

More expectations with N70 but it made me disappointed.

• sam

This phone is a so lousy!always hang and slow.Diffcult to use and is heavy.battery can only last 2 to 3 days.This is the next generation phone?better not.One good thing is that it's expansive and look like one!

• Chandru

Pl clarify if N70 is compatible to MiniSD and MicroSD cards.

• jjjjjjj

N70 is so nice can i have one????hehehhe..

• jimmy

hi guys,

thanks.

• Blu

@ sum1 who asks

Yep, i have been using my N70 celfon here in canada for 6 months now. It works fine, plus i am saving a lot with Pre Pai of ROGERs Canada.

There you go.

• WAWA

HI,so I've got a problem.I have forgotten my security Guard? What could I do,plz!

• Haseeb

ive got this phone

• dane

upgraded from 6670 > the best phone by far,video,sound,speed all ok.