Nokia N70

Nokia N70

jared, 25 Dec 2010this is the best phone i had. great features, it only lacks wifi... morewhat is the latest nokia n70 software update.also please tell me that my lcd is blank white.what should i do.my silver casing is showing white colour underneath.

• awwal

i need n73 am tired of dis n70.its good but it is symbian os7,8 while n73 is os9.1.i need it

• jared

this is the best phone i had. great features, it only lacks wifi. but everything is great!! its already 2010, and I dont give a shit about iphone and touch screen phones. they're just hype. nokia is still the best phone maker. :)

chris ikotu - otumu, 23 Dec 2010my N70 is a sebian fone. It is slow. Pls tell me how it is bette... morejava phone usually have a very cheap&low end hardware!only java platforms are suitable to them because of their relatively low capacity!n70 has very highend hardware parts &capable of handling the significant operating systems like symbian60!
Thus it will take a bit more time to start as computers starts!

is there any emulator that can emulate symbian os on windows xp

• terrence

mallesha.m, 22 Dec 2010is n70 is gret pone hey i posted a question please tell me its answer it is in the read opinions blog by terrence.please answer my query.please my friend reply fast.
1 my screen is displaying white blank.
2 my silver casing is exposing white colour under-neath.
3 tell me the products latest update.

• chris ikotu - otumu

terrence, 21 Dec 2010hi champs please can you tell me a solution to the following pro... moremy N70 is a sebian fone. It is slow. Pls tell me how it is better than java which is faster.

• Doctordaudi

What good softwares can i download at my n70.
Is here anyone who could help me about downloading any anti virus.

• Hannah baniqued

Jorel, 21 Dec 2010N73 is newer and more expensive than n70, so...N70 is used as a cellphone in every example in many types of adds and the other types of cellphone is not frequently used in adds, so i reccomend almost everybody to used N70

• Abelmar

• mallesha.m

is n70 is gret pone

• david red

n70 has a common sickness white lcd

• mukarram

N70 is good, but its java is not so good.

• moiz

aj_sherlock, 21 Dec 2010i think you need a light controll software for your n70. Go to... morei downloaded and installed that software and now my n70 keypad light is working THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HELP

• Jorel

notweak, 19 Dec 2010n73 is better than n70 :)N73 is newer and more expensive than n70, so...

i am a n70 user. and i'll recommend n73! but for now can anyone plz tell me that if i can install other operating system on my n70!

• aj_sherlock

moiz, 20 Dec 2010my n70 keypad light is not working its always off and its only t... morei think you need a light controll software for your n70.
Go to www.mobile9.com and download&install a software named 'Light control'(by sulthan kareem) only 24kb file!

You can directly download it using the file id =679344(please note it).

Then you can controll the keypad light of your n70.

• aj_sherlock

sana, 18 Dec 2010Hi guys , wHt is the diffrence btw n70 and n73?? plzz tell me an... more* n70 has 220mhz ARM 9 single core ARM processor while n73 has 220mhz ARM duel core processor.

*n70 has 54 mb(34mb free)RAM;while n73 has 64mb(14mb free)RAM.

*n70 uses Symbian60 2nd edition platform, while n73 uses Symbian60 3rd edition(better&bigger )platform.

*n73 has 3.15mega pixel camera while n70 has 2.0 mega pixel camera.

*n73 offers better image quality compared to n70.
*n70 has 2.1 inch screen while n73 has 2.4 inch screen.
These are the major differences between n70&n73.

• terrence

hi champs please can you tell me a solution to the following problems.

1.my nokia n70 casing is in silver colour and is exposing white surface under-neath.
2.my nokia n70s screen is displaying a white blank.please direct me to a solution.
3.please tell the latest os update and where i can get it for free.please it must be genuine.i have never updated my cell.
kindly my friends help.

• moiz

my n70 keypad light is not working its always off and its only turn on when switching on the phone and when its come to homescreen after booting process then keypad light goes off and never turn on regardless of how many time i press the keys