Nokia N70

Nokia N70

it is a great phone . .fast internet browsing because of its 3g.. U can install lots of stuff. . I can chat to fb,yAHOo.msn,gtalk,.even skype using ebuddy,shmessenger..,skype etc. and surf using om,ucbrowser,and Watch youtube using bolt all just for free..w/out charge .it's a symbian phone remember! Powerful..os It depends to u on how u maximize it's capability..

you can use bolt browser. .it has built-in player that is capable for video streaming..

• santhu

the phone is good with as many software as much supporting in it but the thing is that the screen resolution is poor compared with other mobiles. One can use this phone as a 3g modem to computer.

• santhu

chanchal, 22 Nov 2010can anybody tell me how can you tube work on n70. plzzhey, even i am stuck with the same thing.if you get the software please mail me my id.
munig.kumar@gmail.com
Plz do dis favor 4 me,by the way dont get irritated that i didnt give solution 2 your problem

• Nile

Kumar kumar, 17 Nov 2010How can i put antivirus and what kind of antivirus is good in my... moreNetqin, downloade from brothesoft

• Nile

chanchal, 22 Nov 2010can anybody tell me how can you tube work on n70. plzzDownlode flash player from torrent side

• Sourav

chanchal, 22 Nov 2010can anybody tell me how can you tube work on n70. plzzNokia n70 can not support You Tube
cos this phone not have flash player

• dom

bat discontinue. sayang naman. napaka astig gamitin ng N70 eh. dapat icontinue xa ng nokia. or upgrate in a more cool and more faster downloading!!!!!!!

• chanchal

can anybody tell me how can you tube work on n70. plzz

• Jerry

the battery vely long lasting..
superb phone

• prince ayaan

ravi varma, 20 Nov 2010this phone can be used as a paper wieght or 200gm wieght in a ki... moreheyyyyyyyyyyyyy dnt say any thing wrong about mah sweety cuty handset

• ravi varma

this phone can be used as a paper wieght or 200gm wieght in a kirana store... i doubt it wont fit for that too..

• ravi varma

old vintage phone guys perish it... its like knocking the stones for fire rather than lightin a lighter for fire... alas

my problem with my MMC HAS BEEN resovld.. but the thing is that it takes 1000 kb not more than 1900kb

• wattson

N70 is very good phone,but unable to go youtube..somebody can help me

• Abdul

Onytzu, 27 Apr 2005WoW the New Era of the Nokia There are 2 models to... N 90 And N 91Please is this general to all n70 or my is having problem.Nokia 70 run down battery very fast than this new made of java phone.Please help me out what is the solution.

• loot0rius

i always "accidentally" dropped my n70, but still its alive and kicking.. .
my only issue with my n70 phone is when im formatting my mmc, it just hangs.

• solomon

Dating Mike, 11 Nov 2010Hi Frnds..M using this phone frm Last 4 years now and m quite ha... moresame here, my n70 is 3years old but i'm not yet tired of using it, it has fallen more than 100 times, the last time it fell, it developed a screen prob. i want to buy another phone now, bt dnt know what to buy that will be like my n70. it is the best phone i had ever used. it possesessssssss all you cld ever desire in a phone.

what is the problem do ya think my phone or my memory card. cause my mmc reformated automatically and my files are gone

dis is a remarkable product from nokia but only one thing stops me from having a nice time with it,3g internet service.pls how can i activate it