Nokia N70

Nokia N70

• ibrar hussain

salam
my mobile is working very slow.plz help me and give me some tips.thnx

Nice

• ANKIT JAIN

it supports all the softwares. it's a very good mobile.

• -

Very good phone, i use it since 2007 and it still works fine! It also has a user-friendly interface... And overall, i love this phone!

• tom

@ anthony... also happened to me... my screen went white and wouldnt show anything after water had seeped in the display... can happen if u have dropped any liquid on it

• RISHABH RAJ

It is a nice phone. But sometime its display gets white & doesn't work properly. help me...
THANKS.

• anthony attard

i have two n70 nokia all of a sudden their screen is showing white.3 years old.what is the problem pls?

• D_n70_x6

Have a gud time wid my nokia n70 now enjoying x6.miss u n70 experience.

• xinn

im using N70 for almost 4 years now.
it's really a user-friendly phone.
recently, i think 3 days ago, my phone started to show white blanks on the screen until i had total white screen.
dont know if i should let someone repair it or buy a new phone.
this phone has developed a sentimental value to me.

• ARIF

i m enough satisfied with this mobile.bt i think it is a weighted set.which is pain 2 me.

• moorthy

jery, 06 Oct 2010im using n70 since 3yrs now i got a problem that its showing tha... morei am also facing the same problem jery

• Balqis

I had dis phone for over a years now. It is a great phone. Believe or not, i accidently drop it into the water. And it is still working until now.

• Michael

vignesh, 21 Sep 2010Hi frds.. Anybody pls help. Will 2gb memory card support in n70?Yes!!!!I used 2gb memory card to.And it works

jery, 06 Oct 2010im using n70 since 3yrs now i got a problem that its showing tha... moreIt may be some software problem.Don't worry hard format the phone.

• repear

N70 is good mobile its top of s60 v2 mobiles
for the person who said about the battry the IC of network is corrupted

• samar

• Cristian

Its the best ph0ne i used ever

• zeus

hey m using n70 since 3years im getting prblm in display n the display light is blinking gettin on &off and getting bluetooth prblm so wat can i do for tat

• jery

im using n70 since 3yrs now i got a problem that its showing that battery is empty whenever im calling someone..... what can i do?i changed battery also ..
then also if im tring to call someone its showing battery is empty,if someone calls also its showing like that,what can i do some one help me plss........