Nokia N70

Nokia N70

• nelly

my back camera is no longer working,and sometimes it normally sieze

• ali

Nicole, 01 Aug 2010Erm... My n70 cant download files anymore!! why???? cause its old get a new one

• Reggie

Nicole, 01 Aug 2010Erm... My n70 cant download files anymore!! why???? @Nicole
Do the following:
Go to Menu >> Tools >> (Application)Manager >> Options >> Settings

• Rahul

my friend put his Memory Card in My Nokia N70. now i face one problem that is when i try to open Gallery . i am unable to do so.

Can anyone help me regarding this?

• Asish Thomas Kottaya

Nokia N70 is a User friendly & Running more useful applications. This is an Excellent phone from nokia, five year experience, no complaints

• Nicole

Erm... My n70 cant download files anymore!! why????

• s@mroy!

wow nice phone i love it..:) 3 months before its stolen at gun point buy now i am going to buy new one...

• varun

Brian, 30 Jul 2010I've a N70 from a friend who bought it in 2008. Still working aw... moreyes this problem is bcoz of virus ,please install net qin free antivirus and chek it ths can solved easily dnt wory

• Brian

I've a N70 from a friend who bought it in 2008. Still working awsome, one problem: my phone is constanly trying to send MMS to my contacts. is this a N70 problem or just a virus or something like that? Thanks.

• chandrasekharreddy.k

I want to nokia updates and i extand phone maemery

• Rahul

pandiyan, 27 Jul 2010how to refresh my phone my phone battery is lowDial 7370#
refreshing deletes all saved details

• bgtui

this izz a good fone but has lot of problms my n70 becoms retired when incomming or out going calls it atomaic loud speaker on music plyr open nd the active call ended this problm occur when fone touched from ear or hand on front cam plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tellllllllllllll mee wts problm wid my fone

• Patrasthamanamutplut

Yipee !! Just got a Nokia N70. Had been wanting this for so long.

• pandiyan

how to refresh my phone my phone battery is low

• Borat

Hasnain, 25 Jul 2010Can anybody let me know that which video formats does this fone ... moreVideo formats supported by this phone NATIVELY (Based on my own experience)
MP4 (video: MPEG-4 or h263 encoded; audio: AAC, M4A and AMR encoded)
3GP (video: h263 encoded; audio: AAC ,M4A and AMR encoded)
screen resolution: 160x144, 208x176 (the best because it fits the screen!), 320x240, 352x288, 640x480
bitrates: video: 512kbps; audio 48kbps or higher
I have tested these parameters to its default player, realplayer and its working fine with no speed loss.

• Borat

Hasnain, 25 Jul 2010Can anybody let me know that which video formats does this fone ... moreVideo formats supported by this phone (Based on my own experience)
MP4 (video: MPEG-4 or h263 encoded; audio: AAC, M4A and AMR encoded)
3GP (video: h263 encoded; audio: AAC ,M4A and AMR encoded)
bitrates: video: 512kbps; audio 48kbps or higher

Good phone

• Hasnain

Can anybody let me know that which video formats does this fone supports??

Why The computer cant detect my phone? i wanted to download stuff but it cannot detect anything....

Very very good