Nokia N71

Nokia N71

9819811132-info cust abt dnd is act alt-1909..tolfre..9167091110-info cust abt deact ivr..9820860729-info cust abt previous bill..9930731361-info cust abt sim is act no issue visit vodafone store..9619938333-info cust abt to pay deposite to vs to act the call confre..9930119900info cust abt to remove sim and reinsert..9920524970-infoc ust abt

• popoy

its good pasting to internet...

• mr.x

yeah u r right.

• friiickkk

this is very good phone and i have 5 years this phone , but now dont work very good with swiching app

• Dimitris (Greece)

Anonymous, 19 Nov 2010I have this phone for three years. I have a problem when search... morehi,i had the same problem.update the firmware with pc suite and put a memory card,then choose the messages and everything to store to the m.card :)

Anonymous, 19 Nov 2010I have this phone for three years. I have a problem when search... moretake the phone and throw away

• kramyahj

Suttaka Pattaya Renj, 18 Nov 2010This is one hell of a crap. it's a waste of money. I suggest you... moremaybe it depends on the user of the phone..my n71 is working perpectly im using it for 2yrs i dont have any problems with my n71..signal,lcd,sounds,graphics,keypad,microphon­e,camera are good and working perpectly..
Before i have this n71 i have n70 i trow my n70 away becouse of signal problem im only using it for 4 dyas..i bring it in the service center of nokia then they fix it..but just an hour ago signal problem again..then i take it back to the service center..the technician said i will get my n70 in 3days they have to test it..3day past i came back the technician said that my phone is fix ..but on my way home the signal problem again..then asual i take it back again at the service center..then technician says they will contact me when my n70 is fix..but 2weaks past they havent contact me so i decided to go to the service center..then they said that they are still testing it..then 2days past they contact me..they said that they cant fix it chance ur phone..that n70 is a a waste of time and money ..

• cassel

I used this phone for 3 years, until now. I love all the features.

I have this phone for three years.
I have a problem when searching for internet, it is giving a massage that: NOT ENOUGH MEMORY, what do i do with this problem.

• Suttaka Pattaya Renj

This is one hell of a crap. it's a waste of money. I suggest you guys not to buy.

I own a shop here in thailand and I sold this phone to many customers back in 2006 or 2007 i guess. There was a lot of return and complaints.

just a couple of months usage and the unit is still under warranty, there are software issues. LCD issues, signal issues, reception issues and many others.

So, we send it back to Nokia and Nokia says it has been repaired. So it worked fine for couple of months and after that, same problems occur. its crazy.

about after its 1 year warranty. people come back to my shop and convince me to buy their N71s. Its crazy I won't buy this phone coz its a lot of headache even for the seconhand market.

its really a lot of trouble. and very unstable. it's like a experimental phone of Nokia.

Also the Nokia N73 faces the same issue. the most stable one is the Nokia N70 compared to its other siblings.

trust it from me. i'm a phone dealer. as well as a secondhand phone dealer.

DON'T BUY!

• kramyahj

Chetan, 13 Oct 2010What kind of problems are you facing in this phone, because I wa... morevery cool phone..graphics,image,video,application,music,3g­ are great..im using this n71 phone for 2yrs and i have no problem using it:-)

• Chetan

steve, 12 Aug 2010diz iz d worst ph dat i evr had! Lots n lots probs!What kind of problems are you facing in this phone, because I was thinking of buying it?

• kawaii

bad slide!!!!!!!!!!

• jack

SAM, 12 Mar 2010hi guys... i want to purchase n 71 ...can any one tell me that i... moreofcrose you can buy this phone it's a good phone and i am using it for 5 years and i have no trouble.

• steve

diz iz d worst ph dat i evr had!
Lots n lots probs!

• kuldeep

anyone have a body of this set

• Charley

Well its been three years since i got my N71 and over the period of time its been wonderful. Its fully packed with features which all work fine. The only slight draw back is the screen getting scratched with the keypad. That can be taken care of with a screen protector. I love this phone.

• Dimitris Venos (Gree

this is one of the worst Nokia phones.it has good features but it's full of problems,mine it does not accept 4 giga (in the specs says: "up to 2 giga")instead of charging it ends the battery.his stracture is very bad,some pieces fell off

• ketsi

iflaj, 01 Mar 2010i have a problem in my n71, is that my camera's hardware is goneWhy my n71 does not take photos it says hard ware failure restart camera

does anybody sell these ?