Nokia N73

Nokia N73

• shabbo

hi n73 is a wonderful mob last nite i hd been wit my best frnd nd we had captured sum 30 photos in zero light support d flash of d camera was only d suport nd d pictr were awsome its camera is d best part i jst luv my mob very much

• nandan

Darshan, 03 Feb 2009I am a person who have used nokias every now n den...i ahve near... morei wants to know the price of N73,,,,, i love to buy it

• priyank patel

please give me refresh code for Nokia N73 Music addition

KARTIKEY, 03 Feb 2009i have a n73 music edition i wanted to know if there is a soft... moreTo schedule SMS,use SMSchat software from www.symbianwave.com

For SMS scheduling, there is a S/W called SMSchat which I am using. you can download it from www.symbianwave.com

• sunny

for Darshan is it possible to help out , can you send me the application which you have to my email

• Darshan

I am a person who have used nokias every now n den...i ahve nearly changed 25 pieces of nokia...wid this u can cum to kno how crazy i am about nokia...
but this phone has really attracted me to its excel i love it very much specailly its clarity in camera wise..one of the bets i have come across...i have ol sorts of softwares for this N73ME...nearly 15 applications...wid this i feel myself happy n fulfilled..to be frank...take this phone blindly n u wil neva change ur phone..i also use n72 n n95..but i feel his is the best i can ever ask for...go for it..u wil like it for sure..

• Naveed

I m using music edition, I have a little problem. Memory card stops working some time and did not show any data. I did not understand whats this problem, but its a good cell phone. pls. help if u can. THANKS

KARTIKEY, 03 Feb 2009i have a n73 music edition i wanted to know if there is a soft... moreHey............ m facing one prob with this handset.i am unable to connect my mobile with my PC.i dont know what to do.......can u plz help me out??????????? i have also tried with CD as well but still i unable to to do dat

• KARTIKEY

i have a n73 music edition
i wanted to know if there is a software for capturing pictures without the camera sound
and i also want a mobile antivirus and mobile tracker for it.
is there any way of scheduling the SMS so it would be send after the set time.
any sort of help will be acknowledged & appreciated.
may god bless u all!
thank you in advance.
my email id is ky26@in.com

• sanj

evergreen1, 01 Feb 2009n73ME. clock options say that you can opt for 24 hr clock. i sel... moreSee the problem is that time is wrong. try changing the time not the time zone but the time.it will be accurate.

try it if it gets correct reply me.

n73ME. clock options say that you can opt for 24 hr clock. i selected 24 hrs. but still my phone doesn't show the railway time. it still shows 3.25 pm as 03.25 only . I want to get it as 15.25. anybody plz hlp.

u can do it by using 24hr tme
format

evergreen1, 01 Feb 2009i find a green light blinking at the top of the n73 ME near the ... moreI have had the phone from 2007 november and It never gave me any major problems .... I totaly luv it I could buy it again...

• ben

evergreen1, 01 Feb 2009i find a green light blinking at the top of the n73 ME near the ... moreThat show a light sensor..when in dark,the keypad light will turn on and when under the sun/light, the keypad light will automatically off in a while..This is for saving a bit of phone power..
To off the blinking light near the secondary camera, go to Tool-setting-phone-display-sleep mode-turn off...

• evergreen1

i find a green light blinking at the top of the n73 ME near the secondary camera. what is this and how can i stop it blinking.

• evergreen1

s jac, 01 Feb 2009please inform me how to increase voice recording time from one m... morego to dotsis.com and find out ultra voice recorder and install it in nokia n73 and it will enable recording for unlimited time. have a nice day.

• nuyel

hello.... i need help badly... my n73, evan having full signal bar, it doesn't send out messages nor allow calls but prompts 'connection error'. the sim worked fine when i placed it to another phone then when i replaced the sim card with another one from a different network, it has signal. this just happened last night. help!!!!! could anyone tell me what happended to this god-given phone!? another thing, the joystick, is already loose and shaky... when you click on it, it seems like you're using a soft touch key, you'll never feel the clicking sound or feeling.... magkano paayos nito at saan? I'd really appreciate your response. do i just need to reformat this phone to get back signal? how about the jostick, will it be replaced? Thank you very much. 09292266001. hexleiron@yahoo.com

• jci028

i love this phone n73ME
i just dont like the recording time its too short 1 min. but if you take videos the time is long depending on free memory....the camera is good...well organize playlist. so good...inside the gallery once you made an album if you delete those pix on the main menu the picture you saved in the album is deleted also....i hate it....i cant organize my album because of that.....you will love the speaker of this phone...two speakers and louder compared with other phone....there's no wi fi so bad....its a user friendly phone ideal phone for men....tnx for discovering this phone.....

• nuyel

HeLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my phone cant't find network on my place but when i tried the sim on my other phone, it worked.

copuld anyone tell me what happened?

Thank you very much in advance.