Nokia N73

Nokia N73

• Catskill

evergreen1, 01 Feb 2009i find a green light blinking at the top of the n73 ME near... more
Hi der,

Your Problem s veri simple, go 2 ur Tools,Settings,Phone,Display and turn off your Sleep Mode and dats it.

• shyam

reduce weight

• Gabriel

N73 me mousam, 09 Feb 2009Huy guys, i am using n73 me for the last 1.5 years the phon... moreHello, i also have a nokia N73 and as long as I've tried it only accepts 2 gig card as maximum, unfortunately i did the same thing you did and i bought the 4 gig card but never worked even if a formatted over and over again.

• Jason Kitney

The phone is really sloooooowwwwwwwwwwwww. Upgraded software, did not install anything but still it is sloooowwwwwww

• saeid

excuse me is there in n73 DUAL ARM 09 Processor????

• N73 me mousam

Huy guys, i am using n73 me for the last 1.5 years the phone really rocks.The problem is that till yesterday i was using the 2gb card provided in the box.I bought a kingston 4gb micro sdhc as my dealer told me that it supports 4gb.But when i inserted the card the phone wasn't reading it.I formatted the card through my pc but still the same problem.Please guys tell me does n73 music edition supports 4gb card and if it does why isn't my phone reading it.My firmware is 4.0812.4.2.1.Please help me any help will be highly appreciated.Thnx.

How can i display a wallpaper on full of the desktop background? when i set some pic as wallpaper it appears only in the middle of screen and whole screen is not covered how can it be done? please someone help me

• farraldm

can I use N73 music edition in canada?
Pls someone to help me
tnks

• v

hello
i have a problem with my n73 music esdition.
i want someone to tell me how to make my phone autolocking the keypads with using security code to unloke it

• sheraz

I have n73 standard edition and i have upgraded it to n73 Music Edition.It is awesome.There is a new music player now with improved controls.Moreover, stereo widening and loudness features have also been added. The sound is really cool now.

• deepak rana

i am using N73 (music addition) since from last eight months and 95% satisfy with its functions.
i found it one of the best phone ever in the terms of combination for music & camera quality. sometime i feel uneasy while connecting headphone lead connector and using key-pad.
it has 2.4 inches, 256k coulour display which is larger that its compititive phones like sony ericson K800 & samsung D900.

• tomy501

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2009Hey............ m facing one prob with this handset.i am un... moretry to uninstall all nokia drivers in Control Panel, remove nokia cable driver also, remove pc suite, remove windows driver for nokia, then install pc suite from cd.

• Arif

• shabbo

hi n73 is a wonderful mob last nite i hd been wit my best frnd nd we had captured sum 30 photos in zero light support d flash of d camera was only d suport nd d pictr were awsome its camera is d best part i jst luv my mob very much

• nandan

Darshan, 03 Feb 2009I am a person who have used nokias every now n den...i ahve... morei wants to know the price of N73,,,,, i love to buy it

• priyank patel

please give me refresh code for Nokia N73 Music addition

KARTIKEY, 03 Feb 2009i have a n73 music edition i wanted to know if there is a... moreTo schedule SMS,use SMSchat software from www.symbianwave.com

For SMS scheduling, there is a S/W called SMSchat which I am using. you can download it from www.symbianwave.com

• sunny

for Darshan is it possible to help out , can you send me the application which you have to my email

• Darshan

I am a person who have used nokias every now n den...i ahve nearly changed 25 pieces of nokia...wid this u can cum to kno how crazy i am about nokia...
but this phone has really attracted me to its excel i love it very much specailly its clarity in camera wise..one of the bets i have come across...i have ol sorts of softwares for this N73ME...nearly 15 applications...wid this i feel myself happy n fulfilled..to be frank...take this phone blindly n u wil neva change ur phone..i also use n72 n n95..but i feel his is the best i can ever ask for...go for it..u wil like it for sure..