Nokia N73

Nokia N73

• Thigee

likelike, 28 Jan 2009please send some information regarding back up memory cause my ... moretry to full format ur device. its as easy as ABC, just backup all ur files and start reformatting it.

• prasenjit101

please halp me. which phone are better to acces internet and download.

• nuyel

likelike, 28 Jan 2009please send some information regarding back up memory cause my ... moretry to reboot it.... reformat... or the files might just realy be on your phone memory... messages also are factors...

• likelike

please send some information regarding
back up memory cause my phone memory is always full eventhough im using my msd as a default memory.

• CLOUD

Zahid Dodhy, 26 Jan 2009Dear Sir, I do have NOKIA N73 and a problem appear in my fone.t... moreQ:
does it work in the dark places??

A:if yes then your phone is ok...

Q:does it not lit in bright places??

A:don't worry.. it's normal.. it is because of the light sensor

• nuyel

Adams, 27 Jan 2009Thanks :-)No problem.

• Adams

Thanks
:-)

• nuyel

Silver Horse, 22 Jan 2009Can anyone tell me that when i play a game on N73, and close it.... morehi... for you to not lose the open application (and your message on write message as well), please press on the menu button until some icons appear on the top laft hand side of your lcd. then select phone. after doing your task, just press again, click on your application and you're good to complete the next level of your game!!!!!

• nuyel

Ralph, 23 Jan 2009Hi,There's a Nokia N73 Music Edition they sell in the philippine... moreralph, its plum on the back, white on front....

• nuyel

Adams, 26 Jan 2009Is the camera of N73 slow????? Please help me as i want to buy t... morethe camera has some exposure. about a second or two. but the pic is good. better that samsung g600 and se c902.

• nuyel

Realplayer, 26 Jan 2009It does but doesn't repeat, I would suggest you download another... moretry the snooze and stop button. the alarm will go back in 5 minutes

• ihatsu

• Gene

TOMY501, 14 Jan 2009Hi VXNW and SABIN! I have N73, and was have the same problem. Th... moreCan you pls. send me the taskmanager program i would really appreciate it. thanks.

My email : genesiscrz@yahoo.com

N73 is a very cool phone it has great features..
nice pic and good sound

• nuyel

as i use this, the speakers are great. the color is good and the camera is better but not more than what a cybershot could give. the housing wears off easily.
the joystick is now busted... the files can't be changed easily. i changed it thru a computer and when i checked the file name on the list of songs, nothing changed. wasted my worthless time. sometimes, it gets stucked especially when you got more than 1.5k messages. good connection. charges for about 3 hours (turned off). Lasts for a day and a half when fully used. 8 over 10!

• Anonymou

pls is the music quality of the N73me better than that of the N79?

• Dao

The 4ne is bg,don't keep charge n its too noisy

• Dao

The 4ne is bg,don't keep charge n its too noisy

• Javed

Adams, 26 Jan 2009Is the camera of N73 slow????? Please help me as i want to buy t... moreN73 camera is good not slow.You can bay it.

• Realplayer

Ganesh, 26 Jan 2009Does the N73 have an alarm installed or do you have to download ... moreIt does but doesn't repeat, I would suggest you download another alarm like NiceAlarm

• Zahid Dodhy

Dear Sir,
I do have NOKIA N73 and a problem appear in my fone.the Keypad Lights are not working whereas when i switch on my phone it works after that it doesn't.pls tell me the solution of my problem and oblige.you please send me e-mail direct at dashingtaaha@yahoo.com.
With Profound Regards,