Nokia N73

Nokia N73

• nuyel

Silver Horse, 22 Jan 2009Can anyone tell me that when i play a game on N73, and close it.... morehi... for you to not lose the open application (and your message on write message as well), please press on the menu button until some icons appear on the top laft hand side of your lcd. then select phone. after doing your task, just press again, click on your application and you're good to complete the next level of your game!!!!!

• nuyel

Ralph, 23 Jan 2009Hi,There's a Nokia N73 Music Edition they sell in the philippine... moreralph, its plum on the back, white on front....

• nuyel

Adams, 26 Jan 2009Is the camera of N73 slow????? Please help me as i want to buy t... morethe camera has some exposure. about a second or two. but the pic is good. better that samsung g600 and se c902.

• nuyel

Realplayer, 26 Jan 2009It does but doesn't repeat, I would suggest you download another... moretry the snooze and stop button. the alarm will go back in 5 minutes

• ihatsu

• Gene

TOMY501, 14 Jan 2009Hi VXNW and SABIN! I have N73, and was have the same problem. Th... moreCan you pls. send me the taskmanager program i would really appreciate it. thanks.

My email : genesiscrz@yahoo.com

N73 is a very cool phone it has great features..
nice pic and good sound

• nuyel

as i use this, the speakers are great. the color is good and the camera is better but not more than what a cybershot could give. the housing wears off easily.
the joystick is now busted... the files can't be changed easily. i changed it thru a computer and when i checked the file name on the list of songs, nothing changed. wasted my worthless time. sometimes, it gets stucked especially when you got more than 1.5k messages. good connection. charges for about 3 hours (turned off). Lasts for a day and a half when fully used. 8 over 10!

• Anonymou

pls is the music quality of the N73me better than that of the N79?

• Dao

The 4ne is bg,don't keep charge n its too noisy

• Dao

The 4ne is bg,don't keep charge n its too noisy

• Javed

Adams, 26 Jan 2009Is the camera of N73 slow????? Please help me as i want to buy t... moreN73 camera is good not slow.You can bay it.

• Realplayer

Ganesh, 26 Jan 2009Does the N73 have an alarm installed or do you have to download ... moreIt does but doesn't repeat, I would suggest you download another alarm like NiceAlarm

• Zahid Dodhy

Dear Sir,
I do have NOKIA N73 and a problem appear in my fone.the Keypad Lights are not working whereas when i switch on my phone it works after that it doesn't.pls tell me the solution of my problem and oblige.you please send me e-mail direct at dashingtaaha@yahoo.com.
With Profound Regards,
Zahid Dodhy
========================

• Ganesh

Does the N73 have an alarm installed or do you have to download it? Thanks

• Adams

Is the camera of N73 slow????? Please help me as i want to buy this phone...

• N73 owner

tomy501, 25 Jan 2009I dont have that problem. Try to update. There is no difference... moreI have firmware 4.0812.4.0.1, don't know why it does this but thanks for the effort, anyone else have this problem?

• tomy501

N73 owner, 25 Jan 2009I have this phone and it rocks, apps work, camera is excellent, ... moreI dont have that problem. Try to update.
There is no difference with Music Edition, just one key dedicated (change function of right key below red key) to call music player.

• dani

Kelly, 23 Jan 2009The lock code on the phone or the sim? If it's the phone secu... moreno frnd its phone code.i forget it .how i can change it.i think nokia has its own master reset code.that reset the whole mobile and code also...

• Amr

I have N73. it a great mobile with no problems so far
but only missed Wlan . but it still perfect for me.

• N73 owner

I have this phone and it rocks, apps work, camera is excellent, music is nice but one question, is it normal that after using an app for a long time the multimedia key doesnt work until you turn the phone off, if it isn't how do I fix it