Nokia N79

Nokia N79

• Morhio

AnonD-20890, 31 Mar 2016Get N8 or 808. Why this N79?.Because it has KEYBOARD, NOT touchscreen, and it's double smaller, it's durable, and it has the same functions. That's why!!!!

• deepank

Anonymous, 12 Apr 2019Unfortunately I got my Nokia N79 damaged. I want to get it repai... morecheck cellsapre side for oem spare

Laxmi Raj Singh, 11 Feb 2016Please Make Nokia N79Unfortunately I got my Nokia N79 damaged. I want to get it repaired but original spares are not available. Please advise.

does anyone has latest rom with greek language included (balcan firmware) so i can flash a phone ? nokia servers are dead, so i can not dot it online. i found nothing on google too

Keypad is too weird...

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2015how? how to reset ht phone de
ffilculty code

• raj

my n79 giving restart fail contact retailer error. plese tell how to flash my n79 i have flash files but phonix flasher is not working for flashing . tel any idea for flashing

• Carlo

ibrahim ajao, 27 Nov 2015my wifi software has disappear disappear. what can i do to it fo... morewifi software dissapear? Install phone firmware. Note: do a backup of everything before.

hi freind my my n79 software problem .when i lock my phone then my phone lite all time show and notvstay other theme without defoulf so what i do?

• AnonD-20890

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2016I want a new nokia n79 Get N8 or 808. Why this N79?.

ibrahim ajao, 27 Nov 2015my wifi software has disappear disappear. what can i do to it fo... more*#7073# all reset your problim is solev

• Laxmi Raj Singh

Please Make Nokia N79

I want a new nokia n79

• Mystic

This is the first phone of my life ..Using it from last 7 years ! Very satisfied with this phone :):)

• ibrahim ajao

my wifi software has disappear disappear. what can i do to it for it to come back.

• Svaro

Nidhi , 27 Jul 2015Did e79 support WhatsApp? Is there is potion of data connection ... moreOfcourse, n79 support the whats app.

• Vihaan

Nidhi , 27 Jul 2015Did e79 support WhatsApp? Is there is potion of data connection ... moreYss i m here from nokia

• Nidhi

Did e79 support WhatsApp? Is there is potion of data connection on & off?

• Qweet

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2014My nokia n79 internet fast and live tv ,youtube so fast and good... morePls how can i be able to activate life tv on my phone?, i've download d file but did not want to connect.

• a

r, 06 May 2015i have been using this handset since last 6 years bestest phone everawesome pls give me that phone for $18