Nokia N80

Nokia N80

Recently bought this phone out of curiosity.
This must have been a big deal back in the day of release. The quirks and features are plentiful: wi-fi, 3G, weird complimentary menu button, hot SD-card slot manual focus camera which is on the level of entry levels smartphones from a few years back.
15 years later it all works like a clock. The downsides would be the slider form-factor which are known to wear-out and stagger a little in general with obviously the lack of apps support.

I still wanna use this one, can someone recommend where I can get one in Africa. Thanks

Why am I here?

This phone was WAY too advanced and featured for the time!

64MB of RAM... Hmmm.....

...naturally, this was my upgrade from the N70!!

Again, this felt pretty much like the N70 but in a smaller package - oh, and that sliding part, was blimmin AWESOME!!!!!

• tuyio

obert, 14 Jun 2013N80 s60v3s60v2 not s60v3

• Kamal

one of my best mobile still im using with out any problem.

• nasser irani

Milos, 29 Jan 2016Don't say? See date of release!one off the best phone I like it

• Omi

What Ever you Say But this is one of Iconic and Superb Phone from NOKIA......I really Appreciate......Salute

• Milos

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2016this phone not support whatsapp..Don't say? See date of release!

this phone not support whatsapp..

ricardo, 30 Jul 2013hey does this support whatsapp? or viber?yes

• Noki

How can i unlock it for free

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2013This had probably the first 'high pixel density' screen. It... moreCame here to say that!

• aqib

gingat, 01 Mar 2014can some one help me how and where to find software for n80... moredude install navi firm and give him your product code and download firmware.....

sourov, 15 Nov 2013can i install whats app, viber, or any high graphic games ... moreyes

• gingat

can some one help me how and where to find software for n80? i tried bit its not available on net :(

• monu kumar

Its is good wrking now.

• sourov

can i install whats app, viber, or any high graphic games on my nokia n80? Does they run? Please answer.