Nokia N82

Nokia N82

Prabin, 12 Oct 2019You nailed it bro, your were ahead of your time probably fr... moreHe is a time traveler.

Prabin, 12 Oct 2019You nailed it bro, your were ahead of your time probably fr... moreI can't believe he actually predicted all of this correctly!

• Prabin

Michael, 14 Nov 2007Someone was asking what must come next? Well I have a few ... moreYou nailed it bro, your were ahead of your time probably from future, Each and every prediction of your about the smart phones from future have come true. Just I was bringing my flash black memories from the past that led me to browse for this Gorgeous and genius phone N82 , and eventually I came across your comment.. I still can't believe it

• mehigh

seb, 17 Jun 2019Does the N82 still connect to the internet in 2019?Yes, it does. Facebook stopped working only a few days ago.

My 3rd phone from Nokia. Nostalgic bout this. I can say this is yet the best camera I've used. I miss this so much.

• seb

Can you sync calendar entries from say, your pc or mac desktop, with this phone?

• seb

Does the N82 still connect to the internet in 2019?

Milan, 10 Jul 2018Yes, its true ... I have and use NOKIA for photo N82, N8, 8... moreHey does the GPS still work?

• Milan

Geo, 30 Jun 2018Night shots with flash are the best of all phones, includin... moreYes, its true ... I have and use NOKIA for photo N82, N8, 808 and E6 ... nokia symbian forever!! but what will I do in 10 years?? ... I hate android ...

• Geo

AnonD-716026, 21 Nov 2017How is this camera better? You're going to lose your mind i... moreNight shots with flash are the best of all phones, including all modern smart phones as well.
No led can beat a xenon flash.

Nice mobile to play HD games but some games also run slowly and body replacement is very difficult.

• xmaster

AnonD-697675, 05 Sep 2017I bought N82, my first ever smartphone, in 2008. It still w... moreIt's true. camera is better and xenon flash is amazing!

AnonD-697675, 05 Sep 2017I bought N82, my first ever smartphone, in 2008. It still w... moreHow is this camera better? You're going to lose your mind if you use a Google Pixel 2.

• SB Samir Khan

Very nice phone n8 & n82 n73
So good phone
I am waiting for nokia n8 & n82
Very good mobile phone n8 n82

I bought N82, my first ever smartphone, in 2008. It still works! The camera is still better than many even today.

• Savor

My first smartphone turns 10 this year.

• jonah

After the bombastic reborn of 3310, I finally realized there's something really really special about my N82. Good old smartphone in a form of candy bar. No, I won't use it to break an iPhone. I'll use it as a comparable partner, in their own good way.

My Nokia n82 passed away

• YONO

hmmm,, YEAH thanks to my phone N82 because usually good all times

I used to own this phone. It's really above the competition when it comes to camera quality. It can even rival today's camera phone. But my only gripe was the keypad. Using it for a long period of time it can actually hurt your thumb.