Nokia N95

Nokia N95

• Ko

Tbh afaik this is the best nokia phone with dual arm CPU and 3d hardware acceleration, also its armv11 instead of armv7, if only it had touchscreen tbh...

• Dragos

It's Nokia's latest infrared phone.
Let it get infrared on Nokia phones again and I'll buy Nokia again.

leart78, 10 Jan 2022really? LMAO iphone from 2007 looks like a recent phone a... moreLet's put it this way
It couldn't demolish something it didn't compete with. The 2007 iPhone was not even a smartphone and couldn't do nothing really that we'd been taking for granted back in the day like shoting videos. It looks like the sole purpose of the iPhone 2G was only to showcase that buttonless phones were the way to go for the future of the whole industry. And apart from making calls it was a pretty much useless device. It sold well in the US just because of the provider subscriptions, you could get a well built futuristically >>looking

leart78, 10 Jan 2022really? LMAO iphone from 2007 looks like a recent phone a... moreYes, the N95 in 2007 absolutely did Demolish the iphone.

Sure the first iphone in 2007 laid the foundation of what we would expect from smartphones but I can tell from your comment you're not looking at this from a perspective of that year. The iphone in 2007 was trash. It did not have an AppStore. It's camera was very poor, even when compared with other smartphones and it couldn't do video. It didn't have an SD card slot, you could use only very specific headphones on it due to the way it's jack was made and it couldn't even copy-paste text.

arsalankk, 11 Mar 2021Reading these old comments from 2006 is such a joy! lollot of weirdos here
this page should disallow replies older than 1/2 years

Roman5, 25 Oct 2021This phone absolutely demolished the iPhone in 2007 in term... morereally?
LMAO
iphone from 2007 looks like a recent phone and revolutioned the business and this phone demolished the iphone?
LMAO
nokia it was the last great phone from Nokia but has nothing to do with iphone.
had the chance to hold them booth in hands back in 2008 and iphone was like a spaceship vs a working horse machine

• Suri

Super phone

• Mouss66

Is it possible to find this Nokia?

This phone absolutely demolished the iPhone in 2007 in terms of almost everything.

• Ivan22

A, 18 Jul 2021I remember getting this phone when I was only 11 in 2007. M... moreI got it same year and I was the same age man. Good times forsure. Th camera design blew my mind. Using the GPS on it was cool too. Till this day my favorite Nokia

• Pobby benda

How ever,its a good phone allright but just that try and improve the battery capacity ok cause we cant be charging all day and night so i really plead with nokia.

• Pobby benda

Why isnt the battery capacity large.every minis charging.why is it so like that pls and improve ok!

• The

Reverse Flash, 05 Jun 2021Same dude ;-;Is it joy? Makes me feel weird. So much time passed. Sad in a way

• A

I remember getting this phone when I was only 11 in 2007. My dad got it on contract and being amazed by this phone and the software, features. The camera blew my mind. Such great times.

• Travel

Damn, can't believe it's been 15 years.

Reverse Flash, 05 Jun 2021Same dude ;-;Yeah I agree, but things were even worse when it comes to covid-19!

• Reverse Flash

arsalankk, 11 Mar 2021Reading these old comments from 2006 is such a joy! lolSame dude ;-;

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2019Smartphones nowadays are all the same... Sony and Nokia sho... moreIf Sony were to remake some of their most iconic phones, I'd rather them do it with Ericsson. Otherwise, what's the point?

• George

N95, 14 Mar 2020It's 20/20 get a grip for Christ sake !Go play outside, gen. alpha. Oh wait...

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2006color screen phone,, camera phone, smart pnhoe,music phone,... moreReading these old comments from 2006 is such a joy! lol