Nokia N95

Nokia N95

• JP

It was a great phone although we could not do a lot of things like surfing on the internet but at that time it was the IPhone of Nokia. Even now I think it's still a good handy phone for those who do not necessarily need the internet.

Smartphones nowadays are all the same... Sony and Nokia should make successors for their iconic phones and upgrade them to Andoid. Believe me you will gain a lot of revenue if you upgrade the specs of your old model phones. You dont have to fight with Samsung or iPhone... but instead create successors to your old phones and set them as you low end phones with touch screen and powered by Android.

• zacky

this thing... the camera... its a pc!!!!!!!!!! like i have 256 pics on this phone. i use it as a camera till it broke
im gonna use a n73 as a camera soon

There was no other phone like it back when it was announced in 2006

On the memory card section is specified to support up to 8 gb.
I tested this phone with a 32 gb and it works well.

Wow, Symbian really does make use of just 64MB RAM

• Dragos

The phone of my life.

Beautiful: like all the poeple.
Inteligent: like me :)
Useful: like gsmarena.com

Probably the most reliable phone I ever owned

• Reflej0

Undoubtedly a perfect cell phone in its years 2007.
As owner of this phone until 2017, today 2018 without support for WhatsApp and being a little rough handling, having only basic functions with 3G; the only possible use would be as a 480p video recorder

diego, 26 Aug 2018Yes but the N86 is not even close as beautiful as the N95. I als... moreIt's from a practicality standpoint, not a fashion standpoint. To me, specs matter way more than design.

• diego

i..O.U.F.A, 08 Sep 2017I prefer this over the N95 8GB because the N95 8GB doesn't have ... moreYes but the N86 is not even close as beautiful as the N95. I also prefer the N95 over the N95 8GB because you can exchange memory cards

• Allan

Best phone I ever had for reception

• Pepe

geewaiho, 08 Jul 2018How is the Internet, can you use apps on it Internet is for a basic usage. There are lots of Web Pasges that can't be loaded propperly.

There are lots of apps for Symbian

Sssss, 07 Jul 2018Yes I'm using nokia n95........ It's look like 2007 model......... moreHow is the Internet, can you use apps on it

• Sssss

geewaiho, 21 Jun 2018I've seen many cheap on ebay new. Can I get any user experience ... moreYes I'm using nokia n95........ It's look like 2007 model...... Working fine....... With original body

I've seen many cheap on ebay new. Can I get any user experience in 2018?.

Cameron, 31 May 2018My mum found this lying around and she gave it to me, sadly mine... moreHave a look into CameronSino branded batteries. I wouldn't trust the "genuine" ones dotted around eBay, Amazon and whatnot. I've used my E90 with them for a while now and it's holding a charge as if I just bought the device.

• Cameron

My mum found this lying around and she gave it to me, sadly mine doesn't work as it hasn't been charged since like 2009 but I'm hoping to get it working at some point at use it as a backup in case my GS6 decides to have a bad battery day. From what I have seen with it though, the slider is not floppy and still clicks, the buttons feel sturdy and it just feels solid. I look forward to getting it working and if anyone on here can help me with that then I would appreciate it greatly.

cesar, 28 Sep 2017HMD Global should launch a reimagined N95 with Android... it wou... moreAs much as would like they shouldn't. People today are completely different from us (if you're old enough). They will immediately call it junk or dumb phone. But they are most dumb people who sits with the smartphone all day long without communicating with others. Even the Nokia smartphone aren't selling well enough these days. People have move on to apples Samsung.

One of the coolest phones to release at the time 10/10