Nokia N95

Nokia N95

• Pobby benda

How ever,its a good phone allright but just that try and improve the battery capacity ok cause we cant be charging all day and night so i really plead with nokia.

• Pobby benda

Why isnt the battery capacity large.every minis charging.why is it so like that pls and improve ok!

• The

Reverse Flash, 05 Jun 2021Same dude ;-;Is it joy? Makes me feel weird. So much time passed. Sad in a way

• A

I remember getting this phone when I was only 11 in 2007. My dad got it on contract and being amazed by this phone and the software, features. The camera blew my mind. Such great times.

• Travel

Damn, can't believe it's been 15 years.

Reverse Flash, 05 Jun 2021Same dude ;-;Yeah I agree, but things were even worse when it comes to covid-19!

• Reverse Flash

arsalankk, 11 Mar 2021Reading these old comments from 2006 is such a joy! lolSame dude ;-;

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2019Smartphones nowadays are all the same... Sony and Nokia sho... moreIf Sony were to remake some of their most iconic phones, I'd rather them do it with Ericsson. Otherwise, what's the point?

• George

N95, 14 Mar 2020It's 20/20 get a grip for Christ sake !Go play outside, gen. alpha. Oh wait...

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2006color screen phone,, camera phone, smart pnhoe,music phone,... moreReading these old comments from 2006 is such a joy! lol

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2019Smartphones nowadays are all the same... Sony and Nokia sho... moreHMD Global has already thrown into the Telephone Market what was the NSeries Family according to them, keeping the same Profile but honestly, absolutely nothing to do with it, they have had the audacity to do this, if it is definitely HMD Global and not Nokia, already that do not resemble what Nokia really was in its Terminals.

JP, 15 Jul 2019It was a great phone although we could not do a lot of thin... moreOf course, you could browse the Internet, through the Opera Mini application it was an experience of another level.

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2019delightful..symbian os are much battle than android..until ... moreLikewise, but today I would bet on a Symbian Resurgence to do battle with Google with your Android.

Anonymous, 12 Jan 2020Actually they don't know in2013 they were still there with ... moreThis Device was not compatible with Symbian Belle.

Dragos, 08 Mar 2020I have this phone and all the cables from it. I want to ta... morehttps://www.ebay.com/itm/LCD-DISPLAY-SCREEN-PANEL-REPLACEMENT-FOR-NOKIA-N95-new-/303585894356?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

It is worth fixing this Beauty !!!

Kishor, 16 Nov 2020Does this phone support fm transmitterRight, it has for FM Radio.

wasox, 06 Sep 2020Oooh yes! This device was a master piece! I had one, bac... moreWhy is it no longer working? What happened?

Baher, 30 Dec 2020I still have itWow When I like to give it as a gift I am very much at the Order, it will be a complete happiness.

• Baher

I still have it

• sam

N95, 14 Mar 2020It's 20/20 get a grip for Christ sake !obviously a millenial!