Nokia N95 8GB

Nokia N95 8GB

• G}T
  • 10 Jul 2022

Anup paul, 02 Mar 2022I want not 8gb .Plz help me....!?

• Anup paul
    • rJj
    • 02 Mar 2022

Merkur555, 22 Jul 2021I have an N95 8GB. It still works today, although I don... moreI want not 8gb .Plz help me

the last stunting device from the good old Nokia.
      they insisted not copying iphone and that was a big mistake.
      for the time this device was like a dream since it was so more powerful and useful then any other prior device...

I have an N95 8GB. It still works today, although I don't use it. I would never get rid of him!

• pLs
          • 18 Jul 2021

I remember the delivery driver coming to hand me this phone in 2008 after my n95 had become lost. I was amazed by the box and the theme of Spiderman. Good times.

• M
            • Max
            • qmH
            • 27 Apr 2021

I think i phone us better but its ok

• V
              • Vel
              • D0h
              • 06 Apr 2021

Dap , 09 Nov 2020I bought an old not working n95 8gb and I used the screen t... moreNice model

• Dap
                • i56
                • 09 Nov 2020

Najo, 05 Aug 2020I have a device of nokia 8g but it has a problem in the scr... moreI bought an old not working n95 8gb and I used the screen to repair my screen

• j
                  • jessie
                  • PBd
                  • 08 Sep 2020

• N
                    • Najo
                    • CDA
                    • 05 Aug 2020

I have a device of nokia 8g but it has a problem in the screen . Do you who can repair it since it is old comparing to the new devices.

• N0b
                      • 12 Mar 2020

i have this phone and it works good

• g
                        • gadgetlover
                        • X5K
                        • 29 Nov 2019

nokiafans, 18 Nov 2019Well, how can I buy those phonesyou can buy it on ebay or amazon

• n
                          • nokiafans
                          • rK@
                          • 18 Nov 2019

gadgetlover, 01 Mar 2018i just bought a nokia N95 8gb yesterday i paid 35 dinars an... moreWell, how can I buy those phones

• k
                            • kamil
                            • f}m
                            • 11 Oct 2019

SkyMan, 13 Apr 2018Please tell me where you bought this original phone , Which... morehow it is connected to pc

• g
                              • gadgetlover
                              • Ngx
                              • 03 Aug 2019

vishla, 30 Jun 2019i m jealous..lol.. still im using it since the phone has la... morei love nokia old phones and i am trying to have a collection of them :)

• v
                                • vishla
                                • rJB
                                • 30 Jun 2019

gadgetlover, 01 Mar 2018i just bought a nokia N95 8gb yesterday i paid 35 dinars an... morei m jealous..lol.. still im using it since the phone has launched as well Nokia N8 now i have Nokia 6.1 plus..

• gpF
                                  • 17 Mar 2019

Nokia please make spare parts to n95 8gb and n 96

• l
                                    • ljw1432665370
                                    • cSi
                                    • 15 Aug 2018

SkyMan, 13 Apr 2018Please tell me where you bought this original phone , Which... moreebay or taobao(china)
                                    In taobao :https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5-c-s.w4002-17347705134.41.20657275S01O9D&id=38406250148
                                    and https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5-c-s.w4002-17347705134.43.20657275S01O9D&id=540349518784
                                    not 8gb version:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c-s.w4002-16355551241.23.d95b1fdcrWGut9&id=565990189069
                                    I don't know ebay, but there should be a lot of original machines, pay attention to distinguish

• XSi
                                      • 20 Jul 2018

Can't connect to pc running win10

• srr
                                        • 22 Apr 2018

SkyMan, 13 Apr 2018Please tell me where you bought this original phone , Which... morefrom Romania https://www.olx.ro/oferte/q-NOKIA-N-95/