Nokia N96

Nokia N96

• blok goblok

now when i can buy any android and apple, but this shit is just a masterpiece
can replace the title best smartphone from me

I only found out about the Nokia phone from Katy Perry's 'Hot n Cold' music video.

• Piturca

peka, 28 Oct 2020I want this phone! Best Phone Ever!The grajd Best ever phone crom Nokia !

• Eatmesten

Aman, 30 Sep 2010I am having a problem in capturing the image with this phon... moreI have same issue any joy working it out??

Aman Hundal, 03 Oct 2010plzzzzzz help me... I am having a problem in capturing t... moreMe too any ideahs anyone???

Thumbs up if you still want to have it in 2021

• Da

Dav , 29 Aug 2020You can get it on jumiaI Really Want Where Can I Get It In Ghana

I want this phone! Best Phone Ever!

• Dav

adonisuche, 06 Jun 2020I want this phone, can someone recommend where I could get ... moreYou can get it on jumia

• nokialover

ArSh, 15 Jul 2020I want nokia give symbian OS again to their cell phones.First, Nokia have to buy Symbian OS and then they should modify and make their own OS and rename as NokiaSystem or something else that sounds classy.

If they want to destroy Apple and Samsung.

adonisuche, 06 Jun 2020I want this phone, can someone recommend where I could get ... moreyou can buy from ebay

• ArSh

I want nokia give symbian OS again to their cell phones.

I want this phone, can someone recommend where I could get one in Africa?

Kenic, 07 Feb 2020Nokia brand never forget from all tec and mobile users hone... moreNowadays they're making a New mobile OS which is KaiOS.

• Kenic

Nokia brand never forget from all tec and mobile users honestly Nokia needs to back again with fully loaded . Past 8 years so many mobile brands have been introduced but not good as much like nokia is always best .. pls nokia come again .

• Shaon

I want Nokia n96 update 2020

• Al'pha Major

I bought one of those when it launched. It was a very good device, but unfortunately did not beat the N95. The N96 had no 3D GPU, so its performance in graphics applications, even maps, was horrible compared to the previous one.

• ManglayangHighlander

one of the best phone and still have this thing , even the menu button is almost dead but overall performance is still gud, i usually uses this on travel because the it capacity power that can stay on music almost 2 day .

Needless to say anything! iPhone came out on 8GB model, with a really bad camera and no video option, while this N96 already has a 16GB internal storage (with 32GB expansion) and films in 480p