Nokia N96

Nokia N96

• Dav

adonisuche, 06 Jun 2020I want this phone, can someone recommend where I could get ... moreYou can get it on jumia

• nokialover

ArSh, 15 Jul 2020I want nokia give symbian OS again to their cell phones.First, Nokia have to buy Symbian OS and then they should modify and make their own OS and rename as NokiaSystem or something else that sounds classy.

If they want to destroy Apple and Samsung.

adonisuche, 06 Jun 2020I want this phone, can someone recommend where I could get ... moreyou can buy from ebay

• ArSh

I want nokia give symbian OS again to their cell phones.

I want this phone, can someone recommend where I could get one in Africa?

Kenic, 07 Feb 2020Nokia brand never forget from all tec and mobile users hone... moreNowadays they're making a New mobile OS which is KaiOS.

• Kenic

Nokia brand never forget from all tec and mobile users honestly Nokia needs to back again with fully loaded . Past 8 years so many mobile brands have been introduced but not good as much like nokia is always best .. pls nokia come again .

• Shaon

I want Nokia n96 update 2020

• Al'pha Major

I bought one of those when it launched. It was a very good device, but unfortunately did not beat the N95. The N96 had no 3D GPU, so its performance in graphics applications, even maps, was horrible compared to the previous one.

• ManglayangHighlander

one of the best phone and still have this thing , even the menu button is almost dead but overall performance is still gud, i usually uses this on travel because the it capacity power that can stay on music almost 2 day .

Needless to say anything! iPhone came out on 8GB model, with a really bad camera and no video option, while this N96 already has a 16GB internal storage (with 32GB expansion) and films in 480p

Hassan Afridi, 20 Sep 2018yes using it I am still using it Me too!

• Esi

4 days battery life... That was unbelievable

This phone reminds me of the Commodore 128 and Apple III, especially when compared to the Nokia N95, Commodore 64 and Apple II.

• Hassan Afridi

yes using it I am still using it

I still say this is a best phone in 2018. Any doubt?

That pixel density O.O

Wow...Nokia N96 is a high end phone year of 2008.Im not amazed why i still have N96 today month of December 2017.The name nokia is legend and durable up to now.Thanks

My Nokia N96 still alive and and all working good condition .ha ha

i..O.U.F.A, 19 Jul 2017All this phone was is a downgrade to it's predecessor.is that your old nickname? o-o