Nokia N97

Nokia N97

The most surprising phone of all. When it heats up, it's okay despite not being able to make calls without headphones and getting stuck all the time. In winter, when it is cold, it is completely blocked.

• Dzu

I bought this phone but i am unable to use the command menu from it like *135# and procced to further options to check balance or for more other option

When it just stop after the first option and says " request not completed "

Any one knows why and how to remedy this ?

Vivek, 14 Sep 2020I want this phonethat's good

• Maccarthy

How cam i get this phone and at what price

• Vivek

I want this phone

• microglitch

Jon, 27 May 2020I bought this phone straight from Nokia when it was release... moreFine.

• Alex

Anyone knows how to update this device to Symbian Belle? Thank you.

hi nokia is best. it tastes better than apple.

• Jon

I bought this phone straight from Nokia when it was released but returned it within 24 hours. It was a terrible phone to use! The restive touch screen was what really killed it but also the software as Symbian OS was never designed for touchscreens and it really showed.

Sorry i whana know how i can do to download nokia n97 mini breakdown.

• 2020

dynamic_gsm, 02 Dec 2008internal memory : 32GB! in 2009 , what we have in 2020 ? ca... morei tb = 1000 gb

I used to have this Symbian S 60 phone, it's good in its time. But the latter Generations like N8, E7, 701, or 808 are much better.

The fake Nokia 3310 uses a battery from this phone

• Narendra

Avanthika, 12 Dec 2017Hello I have an old Nokia N97 which symbian. Can it be... moresorry this phone can not be upgraded to Android

• OllyMicolly

Got a N97 but everytime i put my sim card in, it says sim card is not valid....maybe because it was unlocked only for australian networks....so any ideas on how to unlock/hack it???

This is the worst phone I've ever had, this phone has problems always in winter, it does not like cold but it does not have high temperatures. I went down without a reason, I switched my microphone three times and the camera went out of my way for a while. So, this is a phone you deserve.

• Avanthika

Hello

I have an old Nokia N97 which symbian. Can it be upgrade to android. Please advise

Anonymous, 13 Sep 2016symbian...is ...deadAnd I don't think that will change anytime soon...

AnonD-631402, 12 Jan 2017i bought one recently. Paid 80 pounds because it was in min... moreSorry to disappoint you,but Nokia is alive on Android.

AnonD-631402, 12 Jan 2017i bought one recently. Paid 80 pounds because it was in min... morewell thats correct, they dnt work anymore