Nokia N97 mini

Nokia N97 mini

I like this symbian phone very much

• Anil

I lik this

• andreason

bluemoto123, 16 Jan 2019Writing this on used N97 mini. I had to get it, it's so beautifu... morehow do you update ur software??

Steff, 15 Aug 2018Guys, the phone was released in 2009 and discontinued for many y... moreSymbian is great, still using N97 mini (writing this), N8 and my all time favorite 808. Symbian was first in user friendly and all around multimedia devices.

Writing this on used N97 mini. I had to get it, it's so beautiful and I simply adore it's awesome qwerty keyboard laptop style.

• Steff

Guys, the phone was released in 2009 and discontinued for many years - and the display size for sure was the least of the worries considering the rubbish Symbian OS etc.

Macbeth, 22 Dec 2017My claustrophobia is REALLY getting me with this phone... :( The... moreare you blind or what? Does it must have 7inches to be enough to you?

My claustrophobia is REALLY getting me with this phone... :( The N97 is already small enough (at 3.5") but the N97 mini?! What?!

• teddybear

س&#157, 20 Apr 2017when i dawnload mp4 video it doesn't played .rushplayer can playe all videos except very high resolution ones, but it is slow

• teddybear

س&#157, 20 Apr 2017when i dawnload mp4 video it doesn't played .it can play mp4 videos mpeg4 like ones you record, but it can't play ones like from youtube which are h264, nokia x7 can play both, so maybe if one file was copied from that firmware it would work

I think this was the best phone ever except for the lack of memory and processor speed. Other than that no problem at all. I wish they would RE release it with Android. Nokia would be great again.

• س&#157

jeremy, 26 Feb 2016You can try "Any Video Converter". In the program there should b... morewhen i dawnload mp4 video it doesn't played .

AnonD-587751, 21 Sep 2016actually you cant get any new n97 in 2016!! you'll hav to get a... moreI do have new N97 mini if somebody is looking for it

Guys have u ever faced any strip problems in n97 iam going to buy this phone,that's why iam asking

• SimpleMe

I can't browse...it says "Invalid Server Name"..what does that even mean? I've tried everything!!

Fujitsu, 08 Jan 2017Does anyone know how much mAH for this devices? I can't charge ... moreIt's working flawlessly for me using 5V/2A Charger and it shows no issues.

• Sulu

I have one mini I need a cord for factory sett9setting

• dborn

please i can't on the wlan on my n97 phone, please tell how to on it.

• Fujitsu

Does anyone know how much mAH for this devices?
I can't charge using regular samsung and xiaomi charger, but it charge using my usb computer..

• Gunbound

did yo guys still have one and willing to sell it?

i miss nokia era,,,,