Nokia X3

Nokia X3

Not many other phones have a built in FM radio aerial. The Alcatel 10.10 has one - but the tradeoff that does not have a headphone jack (The Alcatel 10.16 has a headphone jack but no built in FM radio aerial).

Good audio level
Super music player.
Quick access keys

Mullai, 02 Sep 2009Its the same 5530Xm only name changed I think you mean 5330 not 5530

• Pepek

Macbeth, 08 Apr 2018This phone has no touchscreenLolololololololol

Kannan, 29 Feb 2012worst mobile i have ever used. within 1 week of purchase, m... moreYou're lucky. The day I got this phone, it was broken.

Sudipta Das, 18 Sep 2010First of all, I would like to point out the major drawbacks... moreThis phone doesn't have a miniUSB port

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2011I chose the phone because it's look and weight, mainly. I e... moreThis phone has no touchscreen

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2009i think Nokia is replacing X3 with 5330 since 5330 have... moreYeah, indeed. You're right!

Mobilemaster, 02 Sep 2009Yeah, this is a low-end phone.No it's not, they typically have a 1.8" screen, some even 1.4" (although those 1.4" phones were pretty decent back in 2005).

bhupal reddy, 16 Feb 2015I want to buy Nokia X3 mobile me too

Praveen, 22 Jan 2017I bought this phone in 2010,since then I loved this cutee,b... moreperfect

• kiran

Sir, Plz
Nokia X2 & X3 lunch phone

• Praveen

I bought this phone in 2010,since then I loved this cutee,but recently due to my negligence it is not working any more plz.help me to buy same

• AQIB javed

I bhougt a Nokia x3 00

Basically, a slider version of the Nokia X2 but with an interface of a Nokia 6700 classic (but with a different theme). Also, it has different pre-installed games and ringtones.

Very interesting...

Why is this so underrated when compared to the Nokia X3-02?

esai, 11 Sep 2015 A very good companion of mine, Despite its age, I still lo... morel think it is still on sale in some stores in some countries i think. If you cant find one in your area you can buy it online in several sites like amazon.

This mobile phone is one of the best I have ever had. I mean it has everything a mobile phone should have. Even better it can even function as a stereo radio/music player! Too bad mine has some issues on the navigation keys but that isn't serious at all, still works fine.

• esai

A very good companion of mine, Despite its age, I still love it, Unfortunately, mine was stolen! Can you help me on how to get another for purchase please? Thanks