Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type

Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type

• Danny

I dont like it.. Not good. I sold and bought c6-01. Awesome

• jhony

guys dont buy this phone battery is shit

• tanu

Its a gud phone over all except the battery back up.... its bad in battery.... or else its gud....

• Sasha

I am using E72 as Primary phone. Want to purchase it just for Calls & SMS.
Interested bcz of its Small sexy look. Will it serve simple phone purpose.

• Ritik

hammad, 12 Jun 2011is it a good mobile or c301 is better.how does the better one wo... moreNokia x3-02 is good phone but it is not have a front camera but overall it is a good phone nokia c3-01 has got a front camera so i think it is a better choice

• anjali

plz, don't buy this phone...no battery backup..i want to buy a nokia phone plz suggest me

• mufi

i like this phone..it is good looking and best cam $ music quality

• sheru

camera with 5 mp ....cool

• Pratip

How can i move files without marking them to another folder? Superb internet surfing.

• laddi

it does't have flash with the camera.....

• arun

Nicki, 12 Jun 2011Plz dnt buy this.no battery back up dont buy this

• jeetu

Nicki, 12 Jun 2011Plz dnt buy this.why should i ll not go for this......plz let me know briefly.

• Nicki

• hammad

is it a good mobile or c301 is better.how does the better one works emergency please reply

Shanky, 12 Jun 2011I have to buy this phone can u tell me the latest price of Nokia... moreIt costs around rs7500 thats $150.

• Sathy

niks, 11 Jun 2011which is the best???:x3-02 or c3-01 of c5 plz help me.....Nokia X3 02 is the best and fentastic phone

• asd123

Anonymous, 11 Jun 2011bad phone...ive this phone fr 1.5months nw...its giving me so ma... moreyou shud better move to the plce where there is network signal!!!!

• Rockstar_rishi

Nice Handset With good Look

• Shanky

rusty, 11 Jun 2011i bought this phone yesterday because it has flash lite 3.0.. i'... moreI have to buy this phone can u tell me the latest price of Nokia X3-02