Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type

Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type

Quite a rubbish alien phone

• Mr M K

CC, 29 Dec 2010To whom it may concern: This phone does NOT support "Pus... moreOK no push email. But is the phone good?

To whom it may concern:

This phone does NOT support "Push Email". Mail can only be manually accessed. The phone will not notify you when you receive mail. You have to keep checking it yourself.

I have asked this question many times on this site but never got a clear answer so I bought the phone and found out for myself.

I hope this helps somebody!

• Jay Hann

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2010if you want to buy a phone with a good style then better buy ip... moreis that true?thank you so much pal..i guess i'll think about it first..other phone suggestions aside from iphone..i would like to but a phone before the end of the month..

• ar

panget ba tong x3-02? kc I want to buy it sana ...

• ProudPinoy2010

I've had this phone since it was released here in the Philippines. Its features are actually perfect for my everyday activities. In my spare time I listen to music and check my email and Facebook. So, just a tip, if you need to buy a phone, check out the specs first and see if it fits your lifestyle. And please, read the manual before you use it, ok?

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2010if you want to buy a phone with a good style then better buy ip... morei totally agree with this post.... absolute crap.... lower version is better x2

• wheyme

no secondary camera again...

• Nokia fan no more

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2010you love the phone because it's new.. but tomorrow or someday, y... more...And I Agree.

• Yanang

CC, 28 Dec 2010Thanks for your comment but unless the phone remains connected t... moreIf got emails it will alert you by sound (if you choose to). When you open up the email then it will ask you which one to connect to.

• CC

yanang, 28 Dec 2010I don't think is a problem that when you not on web the Wlan aut... moreThanks for your comment but unless the phone remains connected to WiFi while I'm in my house I will not be able to get emails pushed to my phones.

Does anyone know how to stop the phone disconecting from WiFi after 5 minutes ????

• yanang

I don't think is a problem that when you not on web the Wlan automatic disconnect after few min, coz connect or disconnect when going on web it still will ask you choose. As long as it won't automatic disconnect when you using internet.

• Deepak

It's a nice one good looking mobile.......

vic, 27 Dec 2010i love this phone!!! im looking for a phone which isnt keyboard ... moreyou love the phone because it's new.. but tomorrow or someday, you will hate this phone more than you love it. The keypad will soon be out of place, the wifi disconnects, the touchscreen malfunctions, and name all worse there is applicable to this phone,, happy regretting!

• CC

How do you make the WLAN stay conntected for more than 5 minutes ????

• Ishmael

CC, 27 Dec 2010Got this phone for myself for Christmas and I have problems. ... moreHey, about the WLAN connection, it might be from the server because i easily connect to any available wireless network and can browse for more than 15 minutes.

• Afan

hussanin, 27 Dec 2010i am using nokia x3-02,nice phone ,looks beautiful,elegent,but i... moretell me more about Nokia X3-02.Howz camera quality?/

• ggy

where god sake is the option to turn on minute reminder in this phone so i can count minutes talked? could not find it...

• vic

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2010if you want to buy a phone with a good style then better buy ip... morei love this phone!!! im looking for a phone which isnt keyboard typing... and is not full touch system like iphone...I HATE THOSE... this one is easy typing with only few touch buttons...with wifi and Quadband..

PERFECT!