Nokia X5-01

Nokia X5-01

AnonD-22271, 15 Sep 2011am planning to buy this phone but ppl tel me tat it aint gud ! ... moreHow bout you buy android system phone? Its more good than symbian

• Maldives

it get freeze on me...and i have to take out the battery to off.. other than that its a cool phone

• xpert

AnonD-22271, 15 Sep 2011am planning to buy this phone but ppl tel me tat it aint gud ! ... moresamsung galaxy pop s5570

orkland, 08 Sep 2011Hi guys. I have had this phone for 3 weeks. Am enjoying it, but.... morei've the same problem.

am planning to buy this phone but ppl tel me tat it aint gud !

can any1 sugest me if i shd go vid tis cel o sm other ?
please ? please do rlp to my comment :)

• Alex10

You guys that are asking which one to buy between x5 and e5 are not okay.Many people will go for e5 becuz they are using e5 and have not try x5 but to me e5 and x5 are d same,it is just d one u can afford dat what u should buy.

• orkland

Hi guys. I have had this phone for 3 weeks. Am enjoying it, but.... it keeps 'freezing' on me, especially if I am lookiong through the media gallery - it 'locks' on one pic and won't let me get out of that screen, can't power off, the only option is to take out the battery. This is now happening all the time.
Anyone got any suggestions?
thanks

[deleted post]190 euros

• sunil singh

very good n stylish mobile n good feature.....

• Saurya

Very very great features and very stylish & good looking phone.

• Siegfried

I have this phone for two months now and I love it especially the camera and music.

• Randy... CBE...

wat abt the display clarity...

• thoushi akthar

nokia x5-1 or x3-02:, 07 Aug 2011hey! shud i buy da nokia x5-01 or nokia x3-02 (touch and type ed... moreu purchase x-5 01 k this very good phone

• rup

i could not find the add to reject list as well as call record option in this ph. can anybody help me? besides these this is an excellent ph.

• surya

yes it will play

• osama

no... do not buy it e5 is much better than this mob but e5 is costly bus is a great phone.

• Partho

wannabuythis, 10 Aug 2011does it play youtube?yah

• wannabuythis

does it play youtube?

• Goddy Hollyheavenhom

Does it play youtube?

• Mule

nokia x5-1 or x3-02:, 07 Aug 2011hey! shud i buy da nokia x5-01 or nokia x3-02 (touch and type ed... moreBuy nokia x5 only its well good awesome