Nokia X5-01

Nokia X5-01

• nits

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2011I want to buy this phone this phone is good r badit's very bad.......i m using x5,pls dont but

Sala, 14 Jul 2011Its a nice phne with all da software dat som1 need in a phne. It... moreI want to buy this phone this phone is good r bad

• Sala

Its a nice phne with all da software dat som1 need in a phne. Its camera is gud plus da videos. Its music sounds r gud. Bt if u r gona buy a phne chuse ur own opinion.

i have been using it for 6 months and its just ok. its hangs quite a lot, battery backup is bad n camera is pathetic( it boasts of 5 mp but the quality s VGA)

• honey

where did you buy this phone i'am searching from 1mnth

• Gex

I have had this phone for 3 months and I have had to stop using it a it is useless, it has all the latest firmware installed and has been off to Nokia care 3 time and come back with the same problem.

Problems
Freezing in mid call with someone
Switching on and off

As these problems have not been fixed and keep happening this phone is now redundant to me, as I need a reliable phone unfortunatly this was not up to the mark which is ashame.

Handset was made in China.

• Rick ross

Gorgeous irem

• Vendo

this ia good phone nokia x5-01

• Vendo

this ia good phone nokia x5-01

ccdrop, 07 Jul 2011umm i have used it for one month and im having no trouble of tex... morewhere did you bought x5?

• rohit

could you guys please help me out to choose best cell phone in present time?

• iPhoner

how much for this phone?

• ccdrop

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2011is it better 4 chatting?plz any1 confirm meumm i have used it for one month and im having no trouble of texting hundreds of messages or chatting online wiv friends....tho the camaera is lousy..>.

• zayn ab

i'm nw usin dz fon 4 more dan 6months,its just d best i've evr had,its cute nd brightly colourd nd luckily i'm usin d pink colour...if u ar doubtn 2 buy a new fon just go 4 nokia X5-01 is d best!

Do you guys prefer it for chatting? I usually chat a lot & I am really not sure of the flip phone. So, I need help. =D

• sourav

its a simply awesome phone...camera/qwerty key/size/spinning music all features r awsum..!! Just luv it..its OS9.3 s60v3.2..! Its actually all in little one at a little price .. :x

• akkash

like chinese mobile

• ridz

i'am using this phone since 3 months and i really love this phone but it is having some software problem and the phone has been to service center twice..
can somebody tell me whether i will get my phone replaced?

• x5 user

jaheed, 18 May 2011hi there.. got info from nokia site that this phone has the torc... morepress about 2 second the space bar to turn on torch..press back to turn off...

• Marg

I have had this phone for 3 months. Its the best phone I have ever owned. I am a 60 year old female and have had no issues with it. I find it so easy to use.
Would highly recomend it