Nokia X5-01

Nokia X5-01

• cha()blingz

i have been using this phone over the past two years but still i can watch anything in youtube........why is that so?????.....i change my phone and in my other phone i can watch....

• Rahul

its my fvt mobile still i m useing this mobile and it is one typ of my lover
love u x5
i nt understanding y nokia company nt relesing this typs of mobiles

• sunthar

hi im using this phone bt can anyone guide me hw to download whatapp in my phone

• SUNTHAR

hi im still using nokia x5-01..bt i unable to download whatapps..can someone help me how to downlaod whatapp into my phone

• Sanky chyrmang

sai, 20 Oct 2013i never used this mobile. so i need some help. is this mobile s... moreYes! This phone support wht aap n facebook

• tommy

do this phone support skybe?

• tommy

do this phone support skybe?

• ani

I m using Nokia X5-01 sine december 2010. I like this phone too much. It caused sometimes charging problem. But, its keyboard is too smooth and gud. Its very easy to use. Now after Four years it causes slide problem....i want to buy it again. But its not available ...:(

• Mamang

I need Nokia X5 argent

• Mamang

I need Nokia X5 argent

• Guyson

Hi ! I just bought a Nokia X5 Dual SIM and i am facing a problem i never faced with phone in my life.The problem is that the screen is too hard and when you i type on the keypads,it takes long while to respond.Because of that i have a difficulty to pick calls. The battery does not last at least three hours whenever i charge fully.Please i really need your help, or i should drop it down somewhere and purchase another one. Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen.Have a good time.

cw, 20 Aug 2014It is symbian os not android,cannot install whatapp.of course nokia x5-01 can install whatsapp,symbian still support whatsapp

• cw

rafi, 05 Aug 2014can we install watzap in x5 nokiaIt is symbian os not android,cannot install whatapp.

• rafi

can we install watzap in x5 nokia

• Beatzz

Coooooooolllllllllllllllll & easy to carry

• rohit

its a gem mobile.. which makes u happy when u see it ,,,,,,,

• sean preston

i have one and i really love it, wifi works perfectly, supports 3g network, pre installed youtube, facebook, easy internet surfing thru opera mini, music sounds good, you have to turn in circular motion to skip a track. im selling mine because i want to get an iphone4s.

nice phne,,,,:)

nikhil, 15 Mar 2014how to run a pdf file in nokia x5-01download adobe le version for mobile

• nikhil