Nokia X5-01

Nokia X5-01

cool phone

m fully satisfied wid the mobile set....no issues yet...being using since an year...

is it is in market

• kulkx

I heard this X5-01 is discontinued, however can anyone suggest where can I buy a new one probably from Stock?

• AnonD-61918

ok

• jameel

nice handset

• junkie

Hey i hv been using this phone since year n its nice. Camera is good n i think it has unique design. Something different. N its very easy to carry. IN short i luv this phone.....

buju, 12 May 2012x5 was the most phone i ever seen in my life i need this in my ... morebuju, what do you mean "the most phone"?

Zzzzzzzzzz., 08 Jun 2012Hey you. This is a very sexy and a preety looking phone. Come on... morezzzzzzzz ur lying, it daznt have all features,like Gps ...

wandaress, 25 May 2012I have this phone and use it quite alot when i'm out and about. ... moreWhere did you buy this phone? It looks super cute and I want to buy it.

• Darsg

Wow dis phone is gud clrd nd quality it swt 4 operatn because stl i hv it nd am usng it go nd find ur own my dears

• appee

i love so much dis mob.......bt it is nt avalible in market....so plz can u tell me where i ll get dis mob? Plz plz......coz i love so much dis cell..................

march, 26 May 2012i always dream to have my own Nokia X5-01. but i don't know when... moreI'm Soweb from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I'm using Nokia X5 (Black color)just about 2-3 weeks. I got as gift. I want to sell it as a new condition. If you can arrange courier service (Pick-up & pay to me) at Dhaka, Bangladesh. Then I can sell it to you. I can send you pictures of my X5 to your email if you wish to purchase. I hope if you get this phone you won't regret brought it as 2nd-hand. Its almost brand-new. No visible scratchs/spot. Screen protector attached from very 1st day. If you like my offer or not just reply me let me know. thanks

• Zzzzzzzzzz.

collo, 21 Apr 2012what the hell was the designer thinking?? Hey you. This is a very sexy and a preety looking phone. Come on. Please dont insult this sweet little bird. It has all features except front camera.

Good Day! I really like this MOBILE n want to own one.mAy problem it is not available here n SAUDI ARABIA.need your suggestion on how to avail this phone.thank you!

• lala

this phone is not in the market.......wich plas i purches this phone......any body tell me

• zain

does it support pdf file? Pls help me who is using it. Thanks in advance.

• kunalkamdar

X5 is a cool phone. I've been using dis phone since february 2011... The nly problem is d battry lyf.... Evn google maps dosent works... It evn hangs nd restrts vry oftnly... Bt njoyd using it...

• sam

how is yhe camera quality pls can anyone tell me?

• march

i always dream to have my own Nokia X5-01. but i don't know when they're going to release it here in the Philippines particularly in manila. :(