Nokia X6 (2009)

Nokia X6 (2009)

Ladies and gentlemen allow me to present to you Nokia's first Capacitative touchscreen. It came in Dec 2009, and apple's first was announced in Jan 2007. This means before that it was harder to type on a Nokia touchscreen phone.

• rigacrypto

I like this phone a lot I still have one , maybe the software is not best but the feeling of use is nice.

Is support html5?

This phone is now more relevant than ever...

• omega bazar

Shoaib khan , 19 Jun 2018I wanted nokia x6 2009 mobile can you find for meyes we have

• SHIVAM

Nokia x6 2009

• Shoaib khan

AnonD-760400, 16 May 2018does nokia x6 have stabilization?I wanted nokia x6 2009 mobile can you find for me

does nokia x6 have stabilization?

Bhushan, 27 Apr 2018Really 32 GB internal or fake.really, i had one

Before it was just referred to as "Nokia X6".

• Aadrian

Bhushan, 27 Apr 2018Really 32 GB internal or fake.Yes 32GB, there was also a Nokia X6 with 16GB memory.

• Bhushan

AnonD-52712, 02 Aug 2017My X6 turns 6 this year, it's really outdated now... time f... moreReally 32 GB internal or fake.

My X6 turns 6 this year, it's really outdated now... time for a change. But I've got used to it, I like this phone. Although it was slow even in 2011 when I bought it. Those days Nokia had already been falling down because of the their bad OS's. I'll keep using it just in my workplace.

• ali

what is Price and memory of
this mobile any one tell me

Oscillator23, 12 Jan 2017Is this phone still available ? Or is it extinct? Just came... moreyes it is. its scattered all over the internet. I have this.phone and this.is really really good phone im still using it. till now (this 2017)

• Oscillator23

Is this phone still available ? Or is it extinct? Just came to mind that the phone was reliable

• Maria

Can somenone tell me please how I can download my music into the phone?

• Saad

Any one tell me In this phone i download the games easeli

No, this NOKIA X6 can not be charged from the USB cable.

• m.p.k

m, 31 Dec 2015any body tell me by what purpose i use its flashlightdownload brightlight software