Nokia X6 16GB (2010)

Nokia X6 16GB (2010)

mine just got broken, luckily I found another one, I really love this phone, more than my iphone.

I purchased my nokia x6 last 2010 up to present - 2017 still am using my phone and i really love it, the battery last longer than samsung/ other android phones, the performance working well though i dropped it many times accidentally slip from my pocket or pouch.

• Priya

Really, I also miss it too much...

I really miss this phone :(

• e-sir

hollow,i have a nokia x6 16gb,but it's body cover has been dameged ,and it has been had for me to get anothe one and i do not want to loose my phone it's more than a phone to me.thank you.

• hot- dug

just got this ned phone nokia X6 and the app store is not installing and won't open, can i get some help

• bqp786

i have a nokia x6 with 16 gb
the display works when its heated with 18Watts bulb whats the problem and whats the remidial solution for it pls suggest
thanks and best regards

• Griffin

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2014how can I remove the memory card in the phone nokia X6This phone has no memory card. Its 16gb of integrated memory.

i install whatsapp and viber then my data connection was automatically turning on. How can i fix this my battery getting easily drain

• li-lon

i own this phone for three years, and this phone was excellent, good camera, fast in internet and have a good battery life.

• ben

uttu, 13 Apr 2015hey im thinking to buy nokia x6....some r telng ram is slow som... moreDon't buy it. Bad phone!! Always trouble with memory.

• Harsh

John StJohn, 08 May 2015If you wish to consider buying a nokia. Check available updates ... moreya man you are right

• John StJohn

uttu, 13 Apr 2015hey im thinking to buy nokia x6....some r telng ram is slow som... moreIf you wish to consider buying a nokia. Check available updates first. all Old model nokia phones are losing support. sooner that no this phone will just be for texting and calls. coz all support will be terminated.

I have a nokia 5800 I was suppose to buy this phone next. but previously I have installed skype on my phone when I factory reseted my phone Nokia OVI has stopped now I can't find the skype app that will work on my 5800Xpressmusic.

This is a symbian phone it's junk and worthless now.

• uttu

AnonD-262470, 11 May 2014I have been using the phone since 2010 august and till now have ... morehey im thinking to buy nokia x6....some r telng ram is slow some r telling more apps we download it becums more n more slower...can i buy it ir does it have ny pblms like these? please give me corrcect answer

amit, 18 Oct 2014is whatsapps works on it.......... its a very gud cellphone whatsapp working in this phone....

• Kemalist1938

amit, 18 Oct 2014is whatsapps works on it.......... Yes it works

• DODONG

how to reboot my cellphone because when i log in to facebook the system ask to reboot..pls help me

• amit

is whatsapps works on it..........

• Binaya Acharya

I am also using this phone since 2010.......I am also using iphone 4s and now samsung s5 toooo parallelliy .
But I really love it....

I have been using the phone since 2010 august and till now have not face any software related problem....

Faced a hardware issue the screen unlock key broke and had to change the case..

3 and half year of service ....Awesum phone...