Nokia X7-00

Nokia X7-00

• Azzi

Catherine the Great, 17 Sep 2018You can't update it any further.Symbian Belle is the last version

Goog looking Symbian Phone

• Benny J

This phone does support tv-out.
You need to update it to Nokia Belle Refresh

AnonD-752606, 17 Apr 2018how to update my phone nokia x7-00 You can't update it any further.

AnonD-752606, 17 Apr 2018how to update my phone nokia x7-00 Buy a new one.

how to update my phone nokia x7-00

Sorry, is not removable battery! You must go to service in order to change it and not to destroy the phone if you don`t know how to open it. And unfortunately almost nobody is interested anymore to repair symbian phones...

• Syed

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2016guys plzz help me i need wifi hotspot app for my nokia x7Just download jokispot soft from mobile9.com and install it now a days maybe you need to hack your phone before install

Does it support tv-out?

• JB Cox

upgrade gone extinct symbian has no value anymore

no, way!

• Fahim

Pepe, 02 Feb 2017Yes, you can go back to Anna. With nokia n8 you can downgrade... morebro.... How can i upgrade my Nokia C6_01 symbiyan Anna to Belle ???

• salar

It is my sweet phone i like it.super best design .come back nokia i am waiting for new x7 design

• Pepe

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2016cannot/is not compatible at all with windows mobile, really stup... moreYes, you can go back to Anna.

With nokia n8 you can downgrade by installing the origilnal version from SCANDINAVIA. I suppose for Nokia x7-e7-c7 will be the same since they're all of the same generation. Then, look for an image of Symbian Anna for nokia x7 and install it.
I did this on my Nokia n8 using PHOENIX and worked fine.

Hope this helps!

\/\/hiZZkiD, 28 Aug 2016I am still using it today, shame that little by little, software... morecannot/is not compatible at all with windows mobile, really stupid to think this! One bad thing I made was to upgrade it from Anna to Symbian Belle and I don`t like it, spent more memory and cannot reverse anymore...

More precise, the battery here is non-removable! Unfortunately Microsoft closed almost all apps on it destroying little by little symbian: social, weather, nokia account, even mail will not work anymore properly etc etc...

• \/\/hiZZkiD

I am still using it today, shame that little by little, software developers have stopped bringing out APPS for Symbian based mobile phones as well as no longer support for updates on current Symbian based programs, for example WhatsApp.

All of which due to the elevated costs and the fact that there are a vast majority of Android (Linux) users against very few Symbian users.

The question is, as there is no longer updates for the Symbian OS, as Belle was the last of the versions, with the X7 not compatible with Android, is it at least compatible with the Windows OS, and if it is really worth the risk?

I am still awaiting reply from Microsoft.

those were the days when we had a choice of being seprate from the crowd holding phones like nokia n82 n93 x7-00 e7 n8 and the list goes on
some of the phones launched 7-8 years back abd still they had usb otg fuctionality wow just love those stylish phones now a days its all about size of the phone rest form factor is same for all the phones

guys plzz help me i need wifi hotspot app for my nokia x7

• James Zant

AnonD-343359, 21 May 2016There are advantages of non-removable batteries too. Devices wit... moreIt's very pleasant to learn things you don't know.For the last 17 years that i use cellphones,and without being a ''Nokia dropped dead fan'', this is by far my favorite one.Unfortunately you only can find it (not used,silver/white color) ,in a high price
for 6 years old device (175 euros).Kind of strange also,that a Symbian phone has the most powerful camera (Nokia 808),after all these years.But i can assure that the small battery capacity of X7-00,lasts long.