Nokia XL

Nokia XL

• nick

elderr kollynxman, 11 Apr 2019this phone needs an upgrade version so we can just update ours.Phone not support to all apps like store and system updates

• Bashar

Obaz, 02 Jan 2020Will This Still Suport Watsapp In 2020?Yes it supports what's app in 2020

Obaz, 02 Jan 2020Will This Still Suport Watsapp In 2020?Android version

• Obaz

Will This Still Suport Watsapp In 2020?

• klay

sami abuchaqra, 15 Aug 2019You can flash nokia XL by nokia x flasher on PClike it about network,.
it really airport connection

• sami abuchaqra

adeboboy, 31 Jul 2019I have Nokia XL I need to flash the phone how can I flash N... moreYou can flash nokia XL by nokia x flasher on PC

• adeboboy

aulphone, 16 Jul 2019i like this phone display qualityI have Nokia XL I need to flash the phone how can I flash Nokia XL

• aulphone

i like this phone display quality

• elderr kollynxman

this phone needs an upgrade version so we can just update ours.

Awful specs, even for 2014!

• A

It seems the Nokia XL is bigger than the battery capacity, my battery does't last after full charge, this is the 3rd battery I bought, still no solution, any?

• Charles

It doesnt download apps

• Abderrahmane

I've been using this phone for more than 4 years ,it's really solid and well built ,but the Android version in it became very outdated and old (i believe it's android 4.1) and there are no updates at all . Compared to nowadays smartphones specs this phone seems garbige but i still love it

• Tedd

B, 07 Jul 2018Using since 2014 battery timing 36 hours n standby and 18 h... moreDid you mean to say that WhatsApp is not working or your battery review was for WhatsApp and not for browsing?

• Imran Awais

Ganesh, 07 Sep 2015Hi, friends Nokia XL is the worst phone. This phone does no... moreNo, nokia XL supports android apps and it's amazing phone, only the problem is internal memory.

• B

Using since 2014 battery timing 36 hours n standby and 18 hours with wifi WhatsApp not browsing

• govinda

I'm using for 3 years, not a single scratch on screen, hard body,

• ziro brain

i have using this phone for 3yrs now.my phone has broked screen so i dont know the price of it.in tanzania shilings please help me.

Poor phone.Does not support one drive.

• Shakiti