Nothing Phone (2)

Nothing Phone (2)

I love my NP2. I had in past One plus phones (2/5/Nord), Xiaomi Mi 9, Samsung A3 (2015/2017), Samsung A50, A52s. And in 2023 had Samsung S23.
But this phone is for me perfect. S23 was to small, excellent cameras. Only here (camera) S23 was maybe better (just maybe).

Display is perfect, battery excellent, fast response...
I got it for 450 €. For that price for sure best buy.

• Rajab
    • spL
    • 15 Feb 2024

The nothing Phone 2 have amoled screen not oled like you said

Anton el .PAPI, 15 Feb 2024How do you live without a telephoto lens?Using 2x zoom? That's perfectly okay with me. And it's not like the 12r has that.

justasmile, 12 Feb 2024Don't do gaming? Nothing Phone 2. It's great, I h... moreHow do you live without a telephoto lens?

Divesh, 06 Feb 2024Any NP 2 users, how is the phone faring? I have shortlisted... moreDon't do gaming? Nothing Phone 2. It's great, I have one.

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2024Oneplus had a silent/alert switch?! Way cool! Thanks!Yeah, are you living under a rock?

• ?
              • Lxm
              • 12 Feb 2024

varunpilankar, 07 Jul 2023It would be more interested if had a alert slider just like... moreOneplus had a silent/alert switch?! Way cool! Thanks!

• m
                • maruf
                • JBq
                • 09 Feb 2024

• Cynt
                  • XNp
                  • 09 Feb 2024

M using nothing phone 2. This is the best phone ever ♥️

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2024I am not a frequent phone buyer and would want to continue ... moreI don't feel knowledgeable enough about the new models to give you clear recommendation. When I was buying my phone, I was between Nothing Phone 2 and Samsung S23 series or was going to wait for S24. In the end decided on Phone 2, because of price performance ratio and design elements. They also promise 4 software versions, so longevity should be sufficient. At the end it is also personal preference regarding design and UI. So I can't tell you what I think about OnePlus, but I can say that I love NP2.

• ?
                      • ijc
                      • 07 Feb 2024

Satoru Gojo, 07 Feb 2024I have been using it for 2 months now. Battery lasts me for... moreI am not a frequent phone buyer and would want to continue this, which phone according to you is better in that aspect OP 12R or NP2?

• P
                        • Peter
                        • jCb
                        • 07 Feb 2024

Divesh, 06 Feb 2024Any NP 2 users, how is the phone faring? I have shortlisted... moreNP2 for a long-term support and updates, I brought it during the last BBD sale, and so far happy with my device, its really premium and always catches attention :)

Divesh, 06 Feb 2024Any NP 2 users, how is the phone faring? I have shortlisted... moreI have been using it for 2 months now. Battery lasts me for 2 full days consistently.
                          I don't game on phone, I use it for social media, music listening with bluetooth headphones, web browsing, navigation etc.
                          Screen time I am getting is around 6 hours. But most probably it is because it is spread over two days, so there is also stand by drain. For single day usage, screen time should be longer.
                          If you don't need telephoto lens or e-sim, go for it.

• D
                            • Divesh
                            • t}B
                            • 06 Feb 2024

Any NP 2 users, how is the phone faring? I have shortlisted 2 phones, NP2 and OP12r, a little confused between the two, I don't do gaming, but need a phone that can last for long. Any suggestions?

• V
                              • Vijay
                              • xjH
                              • 03 Feb 2024

Needs update regarding camera stabilization,
                              Needs focus update in slow motion video
                              Needs face lock update

Azu10157, 25 Jan 2024Dude says a human wrote this but sounds 100% like an AII passed the CAPTCHA.
                                🤖

What's funny (or scary) is that the AI's answers below sounded more like a human than I am.

Bionic Chip, 18 Jan 2024The Nothing Phone (2) have a rating of IP54. I can summariz... moreDude says a human wrote this but sounds 100% like an AI

• r
                                    • roni
                                    • Ki7
                                    • 21 Jan 2024

Is NP2 video quality better than NP1?
                                    I have been using NP1 for 8 months, and i love it

Trt, 18 Jan 2024Then explain how xiaomi 13t have lense fogging and yet its ... moreBard's answer:
                                      "IP ratings apply to the main body of the phone and not necessarily to individual components like camera lenses."

ChatGPT's answer:
                                      "Lens fogging on a device could occur due to a variety of factors, and it's not necessarily related to the IP rating. Fogging can happen if there's a sudden change in temperature, humidity, or if there's moisture trapped inside the camera module during the manufacturing process."

The Nothing Phone (2) have a rating of IP54. I can summarize the implied arguments regarding water resistance based on the context from the previous comments:

• "IP68 is a gimmick," therefore I shouldn't worry about purchasing this device even when it's not IP68 rated
                                        • "IP68 is a gimmick," therefore all the other manufactures that labeled their devices with such rating are misleading the consumers.
                                        • "IP68 is a gimmick" is a potential bias. The IP54 rating was implemented to Nothing Phone (2), and therefore, Nothing Phone (2) has "real" IP54 rating, but other brands have false ratings.

What if Nothing would implement an IP68 to their future handsets? Does it mean that this rating is legitimate but considered a gimmick when applied to other brands?

Clarifications: the summary is based on previous conversations and doesn't reflect actual facts. A human has written it; no AI was involved.