Nvidia Shield K1

Nvidia Shield K1

• RTX 3060ti

Rather than selling it alone, they better gift it to someone who purchase the RTX 2080 even after the release of the RTX 30-series graphics cards

• sFire010

TotallyNotInUse, 26 Oct 2020I run AOSPEX Pie on my tablet and it doesn't lags.Who ever said that, Android 8 Oreo does not lag on my shield k1

• sFire010

This can be upgraded to Android Oreo, Not just Android Nougat.

• TotallyNotInUse

Hi, 21 Mar 2018It is better for you that if its come don't upgrade! Devic... moreI run AOSPEX Pie on my tablet and it doesn't lags.

jack, 29 Nov 2017pls give our Nvidia Shield K1 a last update of Android Oreo... moreHow about android Q?

leledumbo, 26 Jun 20185MP of questionable quality? It's normal. What's the good o... moreThat's a few years old GAMING tablet. What did you expect?

Macbeth, 12 Nov 2017Why do tablets that aren't even that old have 5MP cameras??? :/5MP of questionable quality? It's normal. What's the good of 5MP if the images are soft, details lost, see nothing in low light, etc.? Compared to todays 5MP that may even make night like a day.

Try ebay and swappa.

• Ravvy

Hey anybody knows where i can buy this??

AnonD-732345, 21 Jan 2018i want to buy this tablet how can i buy it?It's out of production, you might find some on Ebay or perhaps amazon

• Hi

jack, 29 Nov 2017pls give our Nvidia Shield K1 a last update of Android Oreo... moreIt is better for you that if its come don't upgrade!
Devices with 3GB of RAM have lags in android 7, you want 8?!
Then your device will lags always!

Will Nvidia ever make a phone?

i want to buy this tablet
how can i buy it?

• jack

pls give our Nvidia Shield K1 a last update of Android Oreo 8.0.....

Why do tablets that aren't even that old have 5MP cameras??? :/

• GEO

Hey, 04 Jul 2017U can get this one in benstore.com.phHow much would that be?

• Hey

GEO, 03 Feb 2017Is there any possibility that this tablet would go in the P... moreU can get this one in benstore.com.ph

• GEO

AnonD-644518, 14 Feb 2017You can buy it in benstore.com.phThanks!

Nayeem , 14 Feb 2017Can i buy it from Bangladesh ? Not available in Bangladesh. I bought this tablet from america. It's a great gaming table for under 200$

• Rajkumar Manglem

I install the call of duty strike team but I can't play the game!!!! Need help!!!!