O2 Cocoon

O2 Cocoon

This is a very good phone...Or i think this is a greate phone, i have one :) wich look like old one year ago, belonges to O2 telecommunications. old design, probably unique, and very well preserve...AGREES TO SEE, IT IS NOT BATTLE OF TIME :)

• romeo

pavi, 24 Dec 2011from where can i get one now u can get it on EBAY ..

• pavi

from where can i get one now

• bessyph

Can someone help me, I really want to get this phone. is this available in the philippines?

I need to buy a charger asap where can i get one in new zealand.

• Joe

Pls, i need a code to unlock my 02 cocoon.
Someone passworded it and i couldn't racall the password, so pls i need a help immediately.

was ahead of its time when launched. still have my one somewhere, great phone.

• abenash

where can i get the o2 phone in ghana. why are you not selling o2 phone in ghana

• diana

it's funny how all of my UK friends has never seen or heard of this phone. I've used this phone for about 2-3 years, and it works great on my t-mobile network (USA). It only works on 3G in UK, and somehow, only 2.5G here in the states. Some of the cons of the phone is that its reaction is bit slow, won't store no more than 550ish messages, even when there's over 1gb of space left. Other than that, it's great and simple.

• brynn

Good design and features .

• tarun patel

o2 moblie

• bruce

where can i buy this phone !! it looks great!!!

i won bay...in indonesia nothing,,,

Ronak shah, 06 Jan 2011I wona sell mine cocoon,hav use it for 4 months,wid all acc... morewhy cant 02 make more cocoon?

• Krists

Where can I buy this phone? Anyone can suggest some online shop?

nice

• shady

Ronak shah, 06 Jan 2011I wona sell mine cocoon,hav use it for 4 months,wid all acc... morei am interested in buying thanks where bouts are u located?

• abenash

i have been trying to use the O2 cocoon phone camera to capture pictures but is not working so pls teach me who to use it and where to get a charger.

• CASHIF

i am in pakistan and i want to buy this fone . is any body there who guid me from where i can buy this from any where .