O2 XDA II

O2 XDA II

• itomic

is it has a virus?.,there's red number and letter appeared and then after it already malfunctioned.i appreciate its,nice but if not function rely sad..,can anywhere i can consult this?anyway its given only...

Jayram, 01 Feb 2011Hi there I have just obtained a secondhand xda ll but I do not h... moreGo to :-

MUNNY, 07 May 2011i have owned this,where can i buy battery or charger of this pc... Try eBay..!!

• MUNNY

i have owned this,where can i buy battery or charger of this pc...

• kim

i have an o2 xda 11 trying to get a software n it is lock i need it to unlock so i can use it so can u please help me with that thank you

• jimmy

Anonymous, 10 Mar 2011i bought a new battery for my o2. but i could not get it to uplo... more just vixit my xda,com

plz tell me what typ of videos played o2

i bought a new battery for my o2. but i could not get it to upload the menu..it went blank..is it possible still to have it repaired? and where?

Suz, 21 Jun 2008Very easy. Just go to any games website, choose the games alloca... morehow you install the games on your ow xda ii?
can u tell me how?.. plss i need your help..

my o2 xda ii have only 2 games... the jawbreaker and a solitaire....

jamie, 10 Nov 2009which operating system are you using?anyone can help me too about "how to install some games to my o2 xda ii?".. here's my email.. pls help me..

thanks in advance.

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2009hey i need help in updating my O2...plz help me my email id is ... morecan u help me too?... i want to upgrade o2 xda ii window mobile 2003 into wm6.. here's my email: chleothic07@yahoo.com.ph

thanks in advance

• cee_san

Hi. You can't update this phone to Windows 7, but you can update it to Windows Mobile 6.5, as what I did to mine. More power gsmarena.com!

Thanks!

• Jayram

Hi there I have just obtained a secondhand xda ll but I do not have a user manual and Pc suite pl link For Thate

• Samba Vitus

How do I update this phone to windows7

• deshtroy

lambert, 04 Nov 2010how do i update my 02 xda II email me at spideryan@hotmail.co.uk... moreyou cant update this phone to wp7

• deshtroy

• lambert

how do i update my 02 xda II email me at spideryan@hotmail.co.uk

how can i update this to the windows 7 phone update

• devinice

i have owned this,where can i buy battery or charger of this pc...

• jab

my xda is not charging..? how i repair this my pocket windows? i can't use this.

asim, 27 Jul 2010my o2 xdaiis ppc after some time goes of and each time i ve to r... moredont let it die out