O2 XDA Zinc

O2 XDA Zinc

• Andy

Where can i find and buy O2 xda zinc lcd screen

Rully, 10 May 2014I need a new battery for my Zinc, where I can find it /I have also same problem and i want to buy a new battery where i can buy it

• Rully

I need a new battery for my Zinc, where I can find it /

• Dennito

akil.malik, 29 Sep 2012i forget my o2 password can u told me sarves center.?........I have forgotten my password and it's difficult for me to recall. If you will help me out?

• akil.malik

Yogesh-9224372442, 23 Dec 2011Hi I m using O2 XDA Zinc .phone but is getting discharge im... morei forget my o2 password can u told me sarves center.?........

• mich

grace, 29 May 2012I have my o2 xda zinc since 2006.The problem here is that i... morecan your service center fix the problem of my O2xda zinc? my battery is already new... and d lcd screen also is new.. why is it cannot detect signal...if you need to use the phone u have to turn off the power button to regain signal.. ...i need a ASAP response from u... i live timog..

• grace

I have my o2 xda zinc since 2006.The problem here is that im here in Cebu right now and i find it hard to go to Malate since its the only Service Center of O2 here in the Philippines. I just want to know if im going to change my O2 xda zinc casing together with its battery,how much would it cost in total?... including also the QWERTY keypad... I just want to know so i know how much to pay just in case. Everything on the unit is still ok except for the battery and the cover front and back and then the keypad... the screen also is not fine.

Please reply me back soon. Thank you so much.

• shebrok

Thanks

• Dhe

How to fix my touch screen? My touchscreen does not work anymore now.

• Yogesh-9224372442

Hi I m using O2 XDA Zinc .phone but is getting discharge immidiatly.
whr i can purchase new battery.

• yogesh bamne

my o2xda zinc battery and key pad stif not avelable in market plz tell me abut whear is avelable in this case & whear is main gallaris service centar etc

• vher

i know where to buy 02 zinc battery. it's cost us dollar25. i don't have any idea bout the shipment cost.

• ppk22772

kino, 24 Sep 2010hi Where I can buy original battery of this phone. Kino ... moretry ebay.. u can find battery for zinc . not sure abt the quality of the battery.

• ppk

u can try ebay. i purchased one for my O2 Zinc there.

• arslan

i have this mobile.but i hve lost its battery and its battery is not available in the market.what should i do?

• naveens

i purchased tis mob hence before 4 years,,, Nw its not available in the market... so i cant buy its battery........ WAT CAN I DO ?... i am not atisfied wit tis mob,,,,

• vinod

parveen, 11 Jul 2011karnal service centerwhich state and city??

• vinod

parveen, 11 Jul 2011karnal service centerbut in which state?

• parveen

karnal service center

• vinod

my o2 zinc is not working.. can anyone tell me some service station in india...