OnePlus 3

OnePlus 3

J STAR , 10 Nov 2021can anyone say me is it good to buy in 2021 or not..? I bought this in 2016. Worked fine so far. The battery is weak after 5 years, but manageable. If you are buying in 2021, then think about the battery. Can it be replaced?

• SriniG

It is a good phone, I bought it in 2016. The battery lasted until 2021. If anyone buys this phone in 2021, think about the non-removable battery.

J STAR , 10 Nov 2021can anyone say me is it good to buy in 2021 or not..? no you can buy 1plus 6 or 7
if you want powerful oneplus 9 and 8t

• Alex

J STAR , 10 Nov 2021can anyone say me is it good to buy in 2021 or not..? It depends on your budget and what you are looking for, I have one and for the price and age it is a very decent phone the only downside is that it is hard to find a good case

• J STAR

Oneplus 3 lover, 17 Aug 2021Been using the oneplus 3 over 4 years now, flashed arrow os... morecan anyone say me is it good to buy in 2021 or not..?

Oneplus 3 lover, 17 Aug 2021Been using the oneplus 3 over 4 years now, flashed arrow os... morehow did you upgraded it to 11

• THN

Bought the OP 3 right when it launched, back in June 2016, and to this day, September 2021 (so after 5 years), I have no complaints. This is definitely the best phone I've ever owned. In these 5 years I factory reset it a couple times, which is fine, and it still is fast and reliable, the only thing is after all this time app updates start to demand more and more memory space, and battery endurance suffers a bit - but I can still use it on a single charge for most of my day. Now my dilemma is which model to replace it with, the 8 or 9, but I hate the fact nether comes with jack connection for the earphones.

Wow this phone quite pretty

• Oneplus 3 lover

Been using the oneplus 3 over 4 years now, flashed arrow os with android 11. Stable, fast with great camera and battery life.

How’s the camera...? I’m shifting to OnePlus 3 from iPhone 6 (mainly becuz the camera is no more good of iPhone 6)
Is it a fine decision to go for OnePlus 3 for a better camera...

• Prathmay Awasthi

Old phone buyer, 17 Jun 2021I saw used op 3 selling at 4800 INR (rs) , is it worth buyi... moreHi! I use this phone for quite a while and its perfect to buy in July 2021. With its sleek body design, 6GB RAM, and 64GB storage, it makes it perfect for any kind of task, be it gaming, work, youtube, or calling. I personally use this phone for PUBG and It Works Fantastically Good

• Old phone buyer

I saw used op 3 selling at 4800 INR (rs) , is it worth buying in june 2021 ?

Purpose is watching youtube videos, social media chatting, voice calls only,medium camera use . No gaming .

Or do u suggest any used op (3t/5/5T)to buy under 8k INR
Considering above usage terms in 2021 app updates ?

• OP3

This Device Is Still Snappy On 9.0. Most Of SD 820 Came With 4GB RAM & Update Up To Oreo (Example HTC 10, XZs, S7 Active, Mi 5, XZ & Xperia X Performance (3GB RAM), Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe (4/6GB) OTA Update For 2 Years (6.0-8.0). V20 Also Android 9 But Came With 7.0. This Premium Phone Came With Unique 6GB RAM & Android 9 (3 Years OTA Update 6.0-9.0).

Tatha, 29 Sep 2020Such a superb phone! After 5 years of using it, when I'... moreI would suggest a pre-owned OnePlus 7 Pro, which can be found with an 8GB/256GB RAM/ROM configuration. Since deciding to go with the OnePlus family, I have used the 3, 6, 7 Pro, and N10 phones, respectively. The 7 Pro is beautifully smooth with decent battery life and doesn't feature a hole punch for the front camera.

I would recommend looking for one of these on Swappa. Even if you choose not to go with a OnePlus for your next device, I would still want you to consider Swappa for your go-to marketplace as their listings are held to high standards of quality and transparency concerning used devices, and because most phones sold there go for very reasonable prices.

• M.irfanhakim

Markeez, 06 Jan 20211/1/2016 to 07/01/2021 it was really the most amazing techn... moreOne plus 3

• shu

You have LOS 18.1 (android 11) for it.

1/1/2016 to 07/01/2021 it was really the most amazing technology in my hand I never think to change if the phone has slot for sd card/ that's the only reason since 6 months still searching for phone :D but didn't like any brand and I don't understand why the prices are so over!!!! -_-

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2020I know this phone was great but it was launched in 2016 and... moreReleased June 2016 starts year one
June 2017 starts year 2
June 2018 ....3
June 2019 ....4
June 2020 starts year 5

So if the reviewer is using it in July 2020, it's in it's 5th year.
Thus, in their 5 years of use...

Not knowing this simplistic mathematics formula "UNDERMINES YOUR AUTHORITY" to surmize a judgement.

----written on a ONE+3 in November 2020

Tatha, 29 Sep 2020Such a superb phone! After 5 years of using it, when I'... moreI know this phone was great but it was launched in 2016 and ur saying that ur using from past 5 years it summarize ur authenticity...