OnePlus 3

OnePlus 3

Anonymous, 25 Mar 2022are u out of ur mind? why replace a newer phone with an old... morebecause older phones = better phones.
new phones usually suck because there are alot of phones use sd 695. unisoc, mediatek p/g35...

Anonymous, 26 Jan 2022Please can any give me advice, am using huawei y7p 2019 but... moreare u out of ur mind? why replace a newer phone with an old phone??

• abduL

Bought in 2016. Still it's my favorite phone so far. Replaced screen 3 times as the screen protector couldn't save the screen. Volume & power button replaced but love the phone. The speed is same as it was when I bought it.
Recently bought Redmi Note 10 Pro but not liking it, gonna get back to OnePlus 3.
Good old days of Oneplus when it was a flagship killer brand. Now, it is a flagship brand.

Anonymous, 26 Jan 2022Please can any give me advice, am using huawei y7p 2019 but... moreOnePlus is now too old, the only advantage it has is the better screen.
Get Oneplus 6 or Samsung Galaxy s10e if you want to make a good change

Please can any give me advice, am using huawei y7p 2019 but I want to change it to oneplus 3. Please is oneplus 3 a good phone than huawei y7p 2019

J STAR , 10 Nov 2021can anyone say me is it good to buy in 2021 or not..? One pluse does not get any update. Its discontinued. So i would say go for later one pluse phone rather then one pluse 3

• Sid

SriniG, 04 Dec 2021I bought this in 2016. Worked fine so far. The battery is w... moreYes the battery can be replaced

J STAR , 10 Nov 2021can anyone say me is it good to buy in 2021 or not..? I bought this in 2016. Worked fine so far. The battery is weak after 5 years, but manageable. If you are buying in 2021, then think about the battery. Can it be replaced?

• SriniG

It is a good phone, I bought it in 2016. The battery lasted until 2021. If anyone buys this phone in 2021, think about the non-removable battery.

J STAR , 10 Nov 2021can anyone say me is it good to buy in 2021 or not..? no you can buy 1plus 6 or 7
if you want powerful oneplus 9 and 8t

• Alex

J STAR , 10 Nov 2021can anyone say me is it good to buy in 2021 or not..? It depends on your budget and what you are looking for, I have one and for the price and age it is a very decent phone the only downside is that it is hard to find a good case

• J STAR

Oneplus 3 lover, 17 Aug 2021Been using the oneplus 3 over 4 years now, flashed arrow os... morecan anyone say me is it good to buy in 2021 or not..?

Oneplus 3 lover, 17 Aug 2021Been using the oneplus 3 over 4 years now, flashed arrow os... morehow did you upgraded it to 11

• THN

Bought the OP 3 right when it launched, back in June 2016, and to this day, September 2021 (so after 5 years), I have no complaints. This is definitely the best phone I've ever owned. In these 5 years I factory reset it a couple times, which is fine, and it still is fast and reliable, the only thing is after all this time app updates start to demand more and more memory space, and battery endurance suffers a bit - but I can still use it on a single charge for most of my day. Now my dilemma is which model to replace it with, the 8 or 9, but I hate the fact nether comes with jack connection for the earphones.

Wow this phone quite pretty

• Oneplus 3 lover

Been using the oneplus 3 over 4 years now, flashed arrow os with android 11. Stable, fast with great camera and battery life.

How’s the camera...? I’m shifting to OnePlus 3 from iPhone 6 (mainly becuz the camera is no more good of iPhone 6)
Is it a fine decision to go for OnePlus 3 for a better camera...

• Prathmay Awasthi

Old phone buyer, 17 Jun 2021I saw used op 3 selling at 4800 INR (rs) , is it worth buyi... moreHi! I use this phone for quite a while and its perfect to buy in July 2021. With its sleek body design, 6GB RAM, and 64GB storage, it makes it perfect for any kind of task, be it gaming, work, youtube, or calling. I personally use this phone for PUBG and It Works Fantastically Good

• Old phone buyer

I saw used op 3 selling at 4800 INR (rs) , is it worth buying in june 2021 ?

Purpose is watching youtube videos, social media chatting, voice calls only,medium camera use . No gaming .

Or do u suggest any used op (3t/5/5T)to buy under 8k INR
Considering above usage terms in 2021 app updates ?

• OP3

This Device Is Still Snappy On 9.0. Most Of SD 820 Came With 4GB RAM & Update Up To Oreo (Example HTC 10, XZs, S7 Active, Mi 5, XZ & Xperia X Performance (3GB RAM), Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe (4/6GB) OTA Update For 2 Years (6.0-8.0). V20 Also Android 9 But Came With 7.0. This Premium Phone Came With Unique 6GB RAM & Android 9 (3 Years OTA Update 6.0-9.0).