OnePlus 3

OnePlus 3

• OP3

This Device Is Still Snappy On 9.0. Most Of SD 820 Came With 4GB RAM & Update Up To Oreo (Example HTC 10, XZs, S7 Active, Mi 5, XZ & Xperia X Performance (3GB RAM), Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe (4/6GB) OTA Update For 2 Years (6.0-8.0). V20 Also Android 9 But Came With 7.0. This Premium Phone Came With Unique 6GB RAM & Android 9 (3 Years OTA Update 6.0-9.0).

Tatha, 29 Sep 2020Such a superb phone! After 5 years of using it, when I'... moreI would suggest a pre-owned OnePlus 7 Pro, which can be found with an 8GB/256GB RAM/ROM configuration. Since deciding to go with the OnePlus family, I have used the 3, 6, 7 Pro, and N10 phones, respectively. The 7 Pro is beautifully smooth with decent battery life and doesn't feature a hole punch for the front camera.

I would recommend looking for one of these on Swappa. Even if you choose not to go with a OnePlus for your next device, I would still want you to consider Swappa for your go-to marketplace as their listings are held to high standards of quality and transparency concerning used devices, and because most phones sold there go for very reasonable prices.

• M.irfanhakim

Markeez, 06 Jan 20211/1/2016 to 07/01/2021 it was really the most amazing techn... moreOne plus 3

• shu

You have LOS 18.1 (android 11) for it.

1/1/2016 to 07/01/2021 it was really the most amazing technology in my hand I never think to change if the phone has slot for sd card/ that's the only reason since 6 months still searching for phone :D but didn't like any brand and I don't understand why the prices are so over!!!! -_-

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2020I know this phone was great but it was launched in 2016 and... moreReleased June 2016 starts year one
June 2017 starts year 2
June 2018 ....3
June 2019 ....4
June 2020 starts year 5

So if the reviewer is using it in July 2020, it's in it's 5th year.
Thus, in their 5 years of use...

Not knowing this simplistic mathematics formula "UNDERMINES YOUR AUTHORITY" to surmize a judgement.

----written on a ONE+3 in November 2020

Tatha, 29 Sep 2020Such a superb phone! After 5 years of using it, when I'... moreI know this phone was great but it was launched in 2016 and ur saying that ur using from past 5 years it summarize ur authenticity...

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2020Still worth these days?No

Such a superb phone! After 5 years of using it, when I'm planning to upgrade (solely because of the 64GB onboard disk space falling short for me)...I'm at a total loss about what to get in comparison to this. Why are even the latest OnePlus phones nowhere near to this, in terms of peace-of-mind? Sadly, I'm not getting the 5T either.

Would the Oppo Find X2 be a good upgrade choice?

• Waleg

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2020Still worth these days?Absolutely, it beats all new mid range phones and still have a place with flagships

Still worth these days?

• newpuroo

Joanne, 20 Aug 2020I broke mine after 4 years. Pretty decent phone for someone... moreBuy another oneplus i have a 5t and im planning to buy an 8 pro

• Dahcooldude

Worst phone for gaming ,don't believe me ? Try pubg it lags like hell

• bhullalbahadur

When I boost my mbl all apps are not working.what should I do

• Joanne

Arvind, 14 Apr 2020Recently my power button and volume down button stopped wor... moreI broke mine after 4 years. Pretty decent phone for someone as clumsy as me. Any suggestion for new phone? There are just too many choices.

• OnePlus 3

I have this phone from day one. Always kept it in a protective case. Yes, it has been dropped a couple of times, but it's still in mint condition. Takes great photos and is still fast. I don't keep it clogged up with endless apps. Just what I need, and always delete the apps when they cause issues with the phone functions.
I can happily say, this has been the best phone in full time use. No screen lift, just a mint phone. Once cleaned up it looks new. Hope it lives for another 4 years. Probably have a good chance that it will make it, because sometime in 2018 the phone developed a Mike issue. Sent it back to OnePlus to check out. They sorted it out, and while they had it, swapped out the battery and main camera for a refresh new ones. Thought that was a nice gesture. That's a thumbs up to OnePlus.
Moe

• Aj

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2020I have bought one plus 3 on 7th August, 2016 year. I am usi... moreSame issue. Screen is peeling off, also fingerprint scanner doesn't work sometime.

I have bought one plus 3 on 7th August, 2016 year. I am using it more than 4 years. I am satisfied after using it. Although screen of my set is started to peel off but it is still fast and camera function is still good as before. I am satisfied. Thank you One plus for bringing this one plus 3 set in the market.

• Sumesh S