OnePlus 5 gets EIS with latest OxygenOS 10.0.1, here’s how to download it
OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T got OxygenOS 10 based on Android 10 back in spring but the update was full of issues so the company pulled it back and started working on it all over again after finding an issue with the communication module. Six months later, a stable build is finally available to download through the Source link we’ve put at the end of this article. But before heading there, let’s see what is new.
The full changelog for OxygenOS 10.0.1 for OnePlus 5 consists:
- System - Fixed the abnormal call recording issue;
- Full Screen Gestures - Back gesture from the bottom of the screen is available (OP5T only);
- Camera - Electronic Image Stabilization has been added, bringing you a more stable shooting experience.
- Fixed the de-activated alarm issue when phone was powered off;
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.09;
- Updated GMS package to 2020.08;
The update is going to hit OnePlus 5 phones across the world gradually. Thanks to XDA-Developers the waiting process can be skipped and the package, 235 MB in size, can be found below.
Still using my Oneplus 5 every day. Working flawlessly and with Android 10. For the last 3 years I recommended the brand to everybody. I'm definitely buying the new Oneplus 9 this year.
- 16 Mar 2021
A 2017 OnePlus phone getting a good software update. The 5t was my first OP phone, absolutely amazing phone and I'm glad it's still being cared for.
- 12 Nov 2020
Nobody ever expected 4y support. This stable update is something that OP users should have received more than one year ago instead of crippling their device. What OP buyers expect is a decent 3y support with timely updates (that was promised but...
- 12 Nov 2020