OnePlus 5T

• p
  • prafulcpravin
  • utI
  • 28 Sep 2022

Phone is stil good, the video recording has become slow now.
however, the phone still good performance.
Battery still last almost full day with normal usage. The battery is still the original one. I think overcharging make the battery issue come faster.

• E
    • EvilDigit
    • Dru
    • 19 Sep 2022

Bought it second hand in 2018 and apart from body scratches and dents the thing still rocks hard. The speakers although this old are still as powerful as they came with on the day of purchase. The portraits do let down sometimes as they tend to leave some part of the image not completely blurred out, specifically the edges. The phone does get pretty hot on gaming for extended periods but is somewhat bearable and throttles down.
    Regardless, it lived up to its name and found itself a long term user.

• k
      • keys
      • tZ0
      • 16 Sep 2022

DaPakiGuy, 29 Aug 2022I am using this phone since 2017, no issues, but from last ... morebattery need to change

• 5
        • 5110
        • nCe
        • 15 Sep 2022

DaPakiGuy, 29 Aug 2022I am using this phone since 2017, no issues, but from last ... moreI am facing same issue where the phone shuts down below 25%. Loking at couple of comments here, it seems many people are facing exactly same issue.
        I think this is a deliberate attempt by the makers to make people switch to newer version on OnePlus phone. Not really sure though. I think I'll have to try using a custom MOD.

I am using this phone since 2017, no issues, but from last couple of months, my phone automatically shutdown when battery is around 25% or less. Why its happening? Pls help me.

• Ahmer
            • uZH
            • 29 Aug 2022

I am using this phone since 2018 and its working absolutely fne, but from last Couple of months my phone shutdown when battery is under 25% and it took long time to start again. Why this is happening? Pls guide me.

• z
              • zoli232
              • MMP
              • 19 Aug 2022

• M
                • Mcckonnel
                • 7$i
                • 22 Jun 2022

OP5T, 27 May 2022Guys, is there any phone which can replace 5T? I am using s... moreOneplus 5t and oneplus 8 pro this are the best devices from oneplus brand ever 🙏

• T
                  • Tech Reviews
                  • C9a
                  • 12 Jun 2022

The only thing that amazed me in oneplus is that Oxygen OS or New Oneplus OS is really well optimized no freezing even a single moment really a legendary os also Oneplus 5 and 5T are legendary phones even a single time it never slows down can compare to mid range of 2022 but still really quick love it 🙂

• V
                    • V
                    • dPT
                    • 06 Jun 2022

OP5T, 27 May 2022Guys, is there any phone which can replace 5T? I am using s... moreNo.... I bought Realme GT Master after I broke 5T, it is sort of fast, but it has sooo many bugs.... Nord 2 is a bit better but still not the best...

• O
                      • OP5T
                      • f}c
                      • 27 May 2022

Guys, is there any phone which can replace 5T? I am using since the day it got launched and I really love my 5T. I seen lot of phones (flagships too) but nothing comparable to this. Now I am really worried what alternative I have if my phone suddenly stops working :)

• 5hk
                        • 26 May 2022

From 2018 to 2022, still running better than most, and I DO game a lot on it.
                        My friend had 3 phones since (S10, S20+, S22ult), and it took a S22ult to finally be better than my 5T. Paid 400$, worth 3k$ of other phones ;)
                        Battery still hold for 2 days without charging in normal use, a full day when I game. Charges in about 35 minutes on Dash.
                        By far the best phone I ever had, sad I just cracked my screen :(
                        Still don't know if I change the phone or just the screen...

Anonymous, 15 May 2022No amoled burn?it does have amoled burns but very minimal on my 5T since I am only running it at 50 to 60% brightness static.

• tCQ
                            • 15 May 2022

Arpit, 28 Apr 2022Gonna be 5 years in Dec 2022. I am using Lawnchair 12 as a ... moreNo amoled burn?

• n1r
                              • 09 May 2022

Still the best OnePlus

• Arpit
                                • GQP
                                • 28 Apr 2022

Gonna be 5 years in Dec 2022. I am using Lawnchair 12 as a launcher, still, I feel no need for a change. so far the phone is very smooth without any single issues, I don't play games but it handles day to day tasks very nicely, the camera for daytime is fine but for the night it's okay.
                                This phone gave excellent value for the money.

• Ajitesh
                                  • 7k3
                                  • 26 Apr 2022

Using it from 2018....best phone....no complaints

• Arpit
                                    • GQR
                                    • 26 Apr 2022

This phone gave excellent value for the money.

• KIA
                                      • 03 Apr 2022

DKB, 15 Mar 2022Not a single problem, from 2017 to 2022, super fast.. but I... moreSame boat

• D